zale023

Most powerful country

11 hours ago, GonerGenesis said:

most probably China. USA are disqualified cause they have an insane president. If it were not for different nations Trump would be best buddy with Kim Jong!

Yeah. Kim jong un best leader :D

I believe that USA would be the most powerfull and Russia as second. Maybe China as second.

I don't really know a lot about this or better said I don't know what's true about these country's. News is notgiving all the information you need to make a clear conclusion...

Edited by Noahbreezy

I think that is China and Russia. The USA is fallen for the shadown government create the N.W.O. Then after the new world order, no more country, only one unique nation in the planet. This is coming. One unique nation, religion, currency.

On 13/08/2017 at 10:54, madmic6660 said:

this is a very dangerous question in my opinion, it can open a can of worms and stop people being friends LOLOL, however, in my opinion, we have a couple of situations, USA is a very powerful country, HOWEVER, if Russia decides to join forces with china you have the ultimate super power, with Russian training and China population of 4 billion people that could easily walk through the whole continent from china to Spain and there is not a force that could stop them, and this situation that we have with Mr trump at the helm, it could easily cause people to not want to help the USA, there is all sorts of outcomes that could happen, this current situation with North Korea, is proving that Trump is a crazy MOFO, willing to start a war at the drop of a hat

The funny thing is is that Trump was the first USA President to NOT start a war in decades.