zale023

Most powerful country

Everyone who came with war in Russia has always raked in full)

If we take the number - then China can throw caps at the expense of its population)

The USA - well, then all of their military operations look bleak)

On 23.05.2017 at 05:22, hemelek said:

Я думаю, что Россия является более мощной в цифрах, чем нас, но нас имеет лучший логистические и выиграли бы войну, я бы сказал.

Fighting with Russia is to forget about logic))

On 5/16/2017 at 02:28, zale023 said:

Let me ask you guys. What is the most powerful country right now?

In terms of government, economy, population and military.

In terms of the 4 requirements will go for North Korea 

When I was growing up, USA has been a world power....but since the September Eleven attack, they have somehow dropped. You see likes of Russia, China, and other upcoming countries fighting for supremacy. But am still of the opinion that USA is still in control. 

this is a very dangerous question in my opinion, it can open a can of worms and stop people being friends LOLOL, however, in my opinion, we have a couple of situations, USA is a very powerful country, HOWEVER, if Russia decides to join forces with china you have the ultimate super power, with Russian training and China population of 4 billion people that could easily walk through the whole continent from china to Spain and there is not a force that could stop them, and this situation that we have with Mr trump at the helm, it could easily cause people to not want to help the USA, there is all sorts of outcomes that could happen, this current situation with North Korea, is proving that Trump is a crazy MOFO, willing to start a war at the drop of a hat

On 13-8-2017 at 16:54, madmic6660 said:

this is a very dangerous question in my opinion, it can open a can of worms and stop people being friends LOLOL, however, in my opinion, we have a couple of situations, USA is a very powerful country, HOWEVER, if Russia decides to join forces with china you have the ultimate super power, with Russian training and China population of 4 billion people that could easily walk through the whole continent from china to Spain and there is not a force that could stop them, and this situation that we have with Mr trump at the helm, it could easily cause people to not want to help the USA, there is all sorts of outcomes that could happen, this current situation with North Korea, is proving that Trump is a crazy MOFO, willing to start a war at the drop of a hat

If friendship is based on that, there isnt a friendship to begin with xD. Everyone can live together perfectly, just wanna get to know the other person. 

I reckon It's China, USA and Russia, although, Militiary wise, I believe North Korea has a shitload of soldiers, but probably poorly armed.