tanginamo2015

No rice= great abs.

I'm been in my 5th week of no rice diet. and I'm pretty amaze on the result. i usually do abs workout 3x a week.

You can substitute rice with sweet potatoes too and drink lots of water. It helps you feel full so you won't have to eat a lot during eating hours.  :D

I'm been in my 5th week of no rice diet. and I'm pretty amaze on the result. i usually do abs workout 3x a week.

well from my stay in the philippines. the filipinos sarcastically believes if they dont eat rice they will starve to death hahaha, well i understand why they usually think that, its probably due to the fact they depend solely on rice which is what their politicians use in winning their votes by giving them few kilos of rice!!!

they love bangus and baguio rice...tho i wont deny the fact that its fun in the philippines!!!

i heard a lot about "walking street" where you dont have fear of talking to anybody about sex !!! what a crazy city in philippines

fyi the "rice" in philippines is part of the "food pyramid" released by the DOH. Rice has been produced greatly here and easily with many hectares been used for it. Some countries have this major thing that they eat daily because that is what it has been in their food pyramid and is greatly produced in their country.

Well talking about sex in the Philippines reflects the growing open mindedness but still there are a lot of conservative Filipinos but talking about that in western countries is much crazier you know.

Every province in the Philippines offers different delicacies so you it's not only bangus and Baguio rice that they love but there is lechon, kakanin, otap, rosquillos, and etc.

well from my stay in the philippines. the filipinos sarcastically believes if they dont eat rice they will starve to death hahaha, well i understand why they usually think that, its probably due to the fact they depend solely on rice which is what their politicians use in winning their votes by giving them few kilos of rice!!!

they love bangus and baguio rice...tho i wont deny the fact that its fun in the philippines!!!

i heard a lot about "walking street" where you dont have fear of talking to anybody about sex !!! what a crazy city in philippines

Yah, Angeles pampangga(walking street). Night club parties. So Philippines is more fun to have sex. Haha

I don't eat rice for like 2 weeks now and i go to gym 4 times a week. I can say that there is a big difference and it's good. You should eat food which is high in protein and also you need to eat food with carbs but not too much. Just avoid sweets, cold drinks, red meat and fast food! Forget about Jollibee and Mcdo for now :P

On 4/24/2017 at 14:35, tanginamo2015 said:

Wow, I will have to give this a try, but am certain it will be so difficult for me, because rice is a major food here. I really want to have a change in my look. That wouldn't be a bad idea! Will it?

Removing rice from daily meal? Whaaaat! I can never do that, cant survuve without rice haha! Plus i'm in good shape so i guess ill stick to my habits :D

On the other hand, I ate rice like every other day for months on end and I'm still physically fit. You just gotta make sure you exercise enough to work off the carbs.

Abs is easy to get, yea don't eat rice might help however you need to eat plenty of others as its substitute. Easiest way? Set it as a goal then do workout everyday even for 30 minutes and never forget don't stress yourself and never overdo it. Our muscles need to rest as well. They don't grow within a day its needs time and patience.