Henry Sy

10. Worst Religion in the world

1. ISLAM  - There are some Muslim sects that are peaceful. There are many civilized Muslims in the western world. Pity that they are the vast minority. Pity that they defend the actions and thoughts of the majority. Terrorist groups

2. Scientology

3. Christianity - are the most hypocritical and ignorant religious people ever, I'm not even lying.

4. Wahhabism - There are different type of Muslims, other Muslims are good and peaceful.

Wahhabi is bad, they try and represent Islam but they aren't Muslims.

5. Satanism

6. Mormonism - Mind control starts early. It is a pay, pray and obey religion. When you realize it is all a fraud, the doctrine is still

So ingrained into your very being that it is hard to feel psychologically free

7.Jehovah's Witnesses  - Garbage social infection

8. Hinduism

9. Westboro Baptist

10. Roman Catholicism - There are more crazy religions in the world but this one has had a lot of negative effect on human society after Christ. They have denied help to people that requested and even suppressed it. The Crusades, and next chance you get read the Bible to see the craziness 1.2 billion live for. All religion is irrational but this has hurt too many people and is an overall corrupt religion.

IF YOU HATE ME FOR POSTING  THIS THEN SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS DONT BE AN IGNORANT FOOL.

On 5/13/2017 at 16:06, Henry Sy said:

1. ISLAM  - There are some Muslim sects that are peaceful. There are many civilized Muslims in the western world. Pity that they are the vast minority. Pity that they defend the actions and thoughts of the majority. Terrorist groups

2. Scientology

3. Christianity - are the most hypocritical and ignorant religious people ever, I'm not even lying.

4. Wahhabism - There are different type of Muslims, other Muslims are good and peaceful.

Wahhabi is bad, they try and represent Islam but they aren't Muslims.

5. Satanism

6. Mormonism - Mind control starts early. It is a pay, pray and obey religion. When you realize it is all a fraud, the doctrine is still

So ingrained into your very being that it is hard to feel psychologically free

7.Jehovah's Witnesses  - Garbage social infection

8. Hinduism

9. Westboro Baptist

10. Roman Catholicism - There are more crazy religions in the world but this one has had a lot of negative effect on human society after Christ. They have denied help to people that requested and even suppressed it. The Crusades, and next chance you get read the Bible to see the craziness 1.2 billion live for. All religion is irrational but this has hurt too many people and is an overall corrupt religion.

IF YOU HATE ME FOR POSTING  THIS THEN SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS DONT BE AN IGNORANT FOOL.

Hello beloved, I feel everyone has the right to practice any kind of religion they want to practice. For the comparison, you make not be too of the know how, especially when you haven't been part of it yourself. But religions have their advantages and disadvantages

At first i wanted to post so i can share my thoughts and believe's. But you're not just 'comparing', you're insulting! And as long as u go on that way, u won't get anywhere by discussing such matters. I suggest u calm ur temper and do some more research ;)

Scientology is a bit high having not shed any blood for their perceived lord and was going to add Mormons but I see they also have a violent streak to them in the early goings. Islam seems like the fruit of flavor to rag doll on lately and think most religions carry their weight in violent blood lettings.

Any one that takes offense to views that are contrary to their own based purely on religion should understand that this is a section for this sort of discussion. 

There is nothing wrong with Religions. The problem are the people who follows the religion and their unjust belief in exercising it.

In short, it could be good if the people follows it in the "good way" and could be bad if they follow it in the "wrong way"

for me its not about the religion....its all about u as human....this post is insulting coz this is so judgemental.i still have faith in humanity.what ever ure religion is or ure oppinions are.Respect is no.1 rule.not to judge by religion,by the color of the skin nor the level in the society.we are all equally made.we are all humans!