maffie

90% win chance

90% win chance is good,but only when you're trying to recover money lost on a bet.. if you choose 90% as strategy you're going to end up busting...

yeah thats right..

Guest Christian123

I'll rather try my luck in 49.50% Win chance than 90% Win chance. :D It really hurts when you lose in 90% :D

When i first started out i used to roll with 90% win chance but i found that it is not a sure way to win coins and 2x 3x are always my way to game.

if your not greedy, its a fair chance but always go low bet and after reds you increase to higher bets. you should get back in profit if no greed and rage bet

planning is always good,sometimes we see a green after 3 reds ,but most of the time it defers and i had busted a lot playing that game. :) I am not sure greed was taking control but sometimes you get frustrated and you go all in.  :D

if your not greedy, its a fair chance but always go low bet and after reds you increase to higher bets. you should get back in profit if no greed and rage bet

planning is always good,sometimes we see a green after 3 reds ,but most of the time it defers and i had busted a lot playing that game. :) I am not sure greed was taking control but sometimes you get frustrated and you go all in.  :D

going all in is suicide with 90% win chance.

but when betting high and you got enough green, just reduce bet and start again.

but don't use same pattern consistently, else its a bust

I know patience is the key,but i do lose my temper when i keep on hitting reds consistently .i am taking a break from gambling as my wife thinks that i am spending more money in gambling. :D

this is gambling even though it is 90% win chance u still get busted .. but if you know how to control it then you will win just dont be greedy at all greediness bust u..