Hawaiianz

How do you feel about the death penalty?

Human have the right to life? I strongly disagree and condemn the death penalty. Other means of punishment is available... killing them won't serve as the final cleaning. We should abolish that principle or rule. 

No human being should experience it, but if someone has done a terrible act, well so be it, justice needs to be served, tht's what i think...

i totally agree in death penalty.,expeceially to those who are convicted with rape case.,fuck them all to death.

Edited by keian

No one I mean no person has any right to take the life of another person.

Religiously speaking, it is not right to kill someone even though how grave his crime is and long term imprisonment is enough for any type of sin commited by a person.

I agree on Death Penalty! Some people might don't understand it but if you're a relative of someone who died in the arms of a criminal then probably you'll agree on death penalty. Here in my country, many children died because of rape and abuse and those criminals are in jail eating for free? NO WAY! They should burn in hell!

Yes to Death penalty but to extreme crimes only like rape, murder, terrorism. 

I don't wanna pay taxes to feed those criminals for so many years. They've taken lives yet they are given shelter and food for life!? that's not punishment! wake up people! ¬¬ their lives in prison is better than homeless people. >:(

Often it's always the poor who gets the raw end of the stick while rich people dodge the judiciary system with power and money. This is so unfair. I don't support the death penalty because judiciary system itself is not perfect and moral but there are like rarest of rare cases like terrorism and mass murders or sex racquets where it can be given, but in humanely way. :)

11 hours ago, skadil said:

Often it's always the poor who gets the raw end of the stick while rich people dodge the judiciary system with power and money. This is so unfair. I don't support the death penalty because judiciary system itself is not perfect 

I agree with what you've said here. That is why some people don't want it back. There are advantage and disadvantages. We can only choose one. :(

47 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

I agree with what you've said here. That is why some people don't want it back. There are advantage and disadvantages. We can only choose one. :(

Total ban on death penalty might prove counter productive since crime rate might increase. I think countries should take extreme steps to "prevent crimes" first and "punishing criminals" last. I would choose total ban on crime over total ban on capital punishment. However if capital punishment is given, the convict must be through proved of his crime with strongest of evidences and given all fair trials and time. His mental health, age during crime and other circumstances must also be considered. :)

I fully support the death penalty, but it really depend on how crucial or how bad the case is, for an example murder kids for pleasure is something that cannot be tolerate at all. Actually it depend on case basis and also the judgement must serve right

The death penalty allows criminals to think before acting. Countries that do not have a death penalty usually have the justice system taken advantage of. In Australia, a lot of people here get released with nothing more than a slap on the wrist compared to what they've done.

On 10/20/2017 at 02:22, skadil said:

Total ban on death penalty might prove counter productive since crime rate might increase. I think countries should take extreme steps to "prevent crimes" first and "punishing criminals" last. 

Yes I agree on this one. There is no perfect justice system so it will really be dangerous. Coz remember..most officials are corrupt so there will be no justice given if you do not have the ka-chiiing! ? I just hope that death penalty in PH willl be implemented again soon.