Hawaiianz

How do you feel about the death penalty?

In the U.S. state of Arkansas for eleven days from 17 to 27 April - going execution of seven men sentenced to death. The reason for such haste is that at the end of the month expiration midazolam - medicines used for injections in the execution of the death penalty. Over the last ten years in Arkansas were not executed prisoners. The seven men were handed down death sentences in the period between 1990 and 2000, the years for murder, robbery and rape. Midazolam is one of the drugs used in the process of execution of a death sentence to the convicts fainted. In the US the use of this drug is considered controversial after 2014, one of the sentenced to death more than 40 minutes remained conscious after the injection of midazolam and died a painful death. European manufacturers of midazolam refuse to deliver to US an additional batch of the drug. Existing stocks will end shortly, so in Arkansas and hurry to execute the death penalty.

the right to life of a person is not for a any man to take away from him, but it is the only business of God who gave that life to him that will decide!

I don´t like death penalty.

But I think that life sentences are good for some crimes.

Like if you molest children, then I think you should never

be allowed to get outside of a prison again.

No,  aside from that repetitive reason that "killing is a sin", those dumb criminals (referring to those who are really guilty,  as we all know not all in jail tagged as criminals are really responsible to the crime accused to them even those who have already heard)  killer,  rapist and others had steal others lives or made their victims lives a living he'll regardless for short or long period of time.  Then you'll just let them die that simple? Using what? Lethal injection- wherein different drugs are induced so they won't feel any pain before dying?  I think that's unfair they should be punished in a hard way lol

No. If you agree with the death penalty your in my opinion agreeing the system is absolutely just. You are saying that someone has the moral high ground to take away someones humanity. Someone sentenced to the death penalty on average will spend over 12 years in prison consider that, Half a life sentence waiting to die ? Bahhh what an absurd  notion.

I do think most criminal systems are a joke and an answer needs to be found, But that's an obsolete solution. If overpopulation becomes an issue should we take notes from that new movie: The thinning , I think not unless you want too see art and culture die and a robotic matrix like existence emerge.

If death penalty will approved here in our country i will support them because now adays the world become more evil and evil thats the only way to stop them...

I've learned enough about wrongful convictions to have my qualms about a death penalty - after all, a posthumous exoneration doesn't really do much for the wrongly executed or their surviving family.

Pragmatically, a death penalty makes sense - it costs a lot to keep people in prison, and if they're dangerous and never intend to reform then there's no logical reason to keep them around. But a judicial system run by humans will always be imperfect, so ethically it might be better to take that more costly option than to accept wrongful executions as collateral damage.

I know that such injustice is very hard to swallow, but an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. Giving into excessive hate will destroy not only our neighbors but also ourselves.