Hawaiianz

What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

Affiliate marketing can be really profitable if you get a mentor and do some research.

Just dont be a tool and promote hyip scams and other crap promote gambling sites and faucets.

Another way is gambling i dont just use pd i use some other sites and once you get some refefrals and btc wagered you can start tryna cash out some faucet dosh some sites offer upto 1250 sats for 1btc wagered ulto 30times per day.

Other than that the usual time tested ways still work and are still decent as the price goes up.

Trading is a good one. I just started trading like a week ago and i'm already hook on it. There are also some long term investment. And if you're smart and lucky enough then gambling would be your best source ;) goodluck

Trading is a good one. I just started trading like a week ago and i'm already hook on it. There are also some long term investment. And if you're smart and lucky enough then gambling would be your best source ;) goodluck

that's good to here from you, have a happy earning.

share your trading site  :D ;D

i still think its still the same old style.

*freelancing

*faucetbox

*mining

*gambling

thats the old style i knew back then when btc was $200 but i dont know if they still work well now

Other than the other 3 options, mining is hopeless right now. You can't trust mining sites on this time.