Milan944

Trading Credits-Instant-10% Interest

As i can see,staff has a bunch on their hands,and to credit the transactions can take a while to be proceeded,so i  decided,to trade the credits myself,and make them instant.The catch is:

1.You will need to comment here when you want to do the transaction with the desired amount,and to what nickname to be sent,but to be sure that i'm online,and wait to respond first.

2.Be sure that the amount is a round number(100.200.300....1000)

3.The minimal amount is 100 credits-max is 1000

4.I will ocasionally post when i'm online,with how much points i can trade in that time,so you know when to act,and with how much

<<<<<<<<<<<< BUT FIRST>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets do a test run,and to build up the reputation,because you are gonna be the one who is gonna send the credits firs.

I'm gonna do the 10 instant trades with amount of 100credits each in next 60 minutes :) (THIS TEST WAS OVER AND SUCSESFULL)

P.S.This idea just poped out in my mind,dunno if even has sense,feel free to make some constructive comments,and i think it's gonna make the staff a little less stresfull job,atleast when it comes to this  ::)

<<<WILL NOT TRADE WITH PEOPLE WHO ABUSED THE LAG UNTILL IT GETS RESOLVED>>>

As i can see,staff has a bunch on their hands,and to credit the transactions can take a while to be proceeded,so i  decided,to trade the credits myself,and make them instant.The catch is:

1.You will need to comment here when you want to do the transaction with the desired amount,and to wath nickname to be sent,but to be sure that i'm online,and wait to respond first.

4.I will ocasionally post when i'm online,with how much points i can trade in that time,so you know when to act,and with how much

Lets do a test run,and to build up the reputation,because you are gonna be the one who is gonna send the credits firs.

I'm gonna do the 10 instant trades with amount of 100credits in next 60 minutes :)

P.S.This idea just poped out in my mind,dunno if even has sense,feel free to make some constructive comments,and i think it's gonna make the staff a little less stresfull job,atleast when it comes to this  ::)

good idea and initiative. but your still illicit and illegal until admin certified you to carry on.

until then, arms crossed :)

Andre is not mod so can't trust him

As far as I know Milan as a part of the support team, at least he was, I don´t know if he still is, and if it´s the same Milan. I would wait until Edward says  that it is okay before I would do it, but I also thinks it´s a great initiative.

As far as I know Milan as a part of the support team, at least he was, I don´t know if he still is, and if it´s the same Milan. I would wait until Edward says  that it is okay before I would do it, but I also thinks it´s a great initiative.

Hahaha no no i'm not that Milan,i'm Milan from before,been here on PD around 2 and a half years.

I actually do not see much wrong with this idea.

Other than you can still get scammed so as said DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.

That said, I know Milan pretty well, he is also a Serbian and we have done some bitcoin trades before. I can not vouch for him but I do know him.

So if you think I am to slow at paying the credits out your are free to consider this option to.

milan dont encourage people to farm credits using "bug abuse" that i doubt had been fixed already.

doing this, is at your risk.

people with 10 posts and 300 credits are examples of such abusers!!!

Ohh shit,tnx gwapo,i was thinking it got resolved,will definitely pay atention to the ratio of posts and point,and implement it into my terms of trading.Tnx also to ampula and Friendly,ye anyway i'm just a middle man here trading credits,it's their side to put a specific rules,if they already allowed for us to trade,but willdefinitelly not give a chance abusers from now on :)

1.You will need to comment here when you want to do the transaction with the desired amount,and to what nickname to be sent,but to be sure that i'm online,and wait to respond first.

I'm gonna do the 10 instant trades with amount of 100credits each in next 60 minutes :)

Hi milan Could I exchange 350 creds? THANKS!

I'm gonna do the 10 instant trades with amount of 100credits each in next 60 minutes :)

Good idea bro! I think friendlyfire already had a transaction with you and it was successful so I might as well avail your service soon.

Cheers and Keep the Business Booming!

milan dont encourage people to farm credits using "bug abuse" that i doubt had been fixed already.

doing this, is at your risk.

people with 10 posts and 300 credits are examples of such abusers!!!

Like your one to talk. Try hard abuse and fail since everyone knows your other accounts. gtfo

gwapo=dboy=jinxbank

Milan dont cash out anything from gwapo and dboyeric. They abuse the credit system here if you do theres a high chance those credits will be lost. Go ask micro if hes ok to deal with because last i heard he wasnt able to cash out his credits so this would be his next go to. I wouldnt trade with anyone thats been called a scammer and stuff you risk losing your money.

Just do more thorough background checks. Its not you who should be proving their trustworthyness, Its those who your trading your bitcoin to. Because your the only one risking, not us. If someone sends u credits and u like ponzi then support simply returns those credits to sender and u get banned ez pz. support cant return your lost bitcoin if they have to take back illegally obtained credits.

Ok,tnx for the constructive feedback,i'm going to send Micro suspisious people,and not consider those with coments credits ratios like that,so he can tell me if they are legit or not,Feel free to post the persons you see with that kind of ratio,or bad reputtion,Micro and i will gonna make a list :)

This is actually a great idea, especially now that the Staffs are actually busy lately. This idea is not that bad, it also gives you an idea who are trustworthy and loyal to PD too.  Genius if I may say. I might try this out one of these days. Good luck and as they say "Tend to the people and they will tend to the business".

Cheers!

This is actually a great idea, especially now that the Staffs are actually busy lately. This idea is not that bad, it also gives you an idea who are trustworthy and loyal to PD too.  Genius if I may say. I might try this out one of these days. Good luck and as they say "Tend to the people and they will tend to the business".

Cheers!

Tnx for the kind feedback n.n,i'm online guys,and will be next 5 hours  ::)

Milan i want to make a suggestion. You can also offer funding for PD forum for the house betting. In case an individual decided to be a house like bet360,and such person will need credits to pay out winnings..you can fill that gap.. just an idea

Milan i want to make a suggestion. You can also offer funding for PD forum for the house betting. In case an individual decided to be a house like bet360,and such person will need credits to pay out winnings..you can fill that gap.. just an idea

Nice sugestion,but i wanna keep it clean and simple  :P,There is already things like that,on other threads  ;D

Nice sugestion,but i wanna keep it clean and simple  :P,There is already things like that,on other threads  ;D

other thread? Could you give me the link.i lbecause i suggested it,but didn't get any feed back

other thread? Could you give me the link.i lbecause i suggested it,but didn't get any feed back

Umm,i have seen it like 4 days ago,it's long gone in the ambys of Threads  :-[ didn't really pay ayention.or it was something similar like that  ???