jamelyn

who is the best president for you?

What do you like about him?

How does he compare to previous presidents?

I live in the US, and by and large all we hear about him is that he supports extrajudicial killings and is generally anti-democratic. Interested in hearing from your perspective.

What do you like about him?

How does he compare to previous presidents?

I live in the US, and by and large all we hear about him is that he supports extrajudicial killings and is generally anti-democratic. Interested in hearing from your perspective.

That is a good open minded request. Always first hearing the other side befor judging.

The Problem we have in the Westernised World, in North America and here in Europe and also in Australia as far as I know, is that we simply cannot trust our news media and journalism any more and we need to consider additonal information sources to get a better picture of political and international affairs. Our Media is not informing us properly any more they are conditioning us to follow what they want to be the popular opinion within the population.

I am German and I am pretty good with English I believe and I started to have a "puke bucket" ready when I watch German or British "News" Media ever since I started to investigate the actual stories behind these "News".

For me the currently best President in office is Vladimir Putin.

And I think there are good solid reasons why Putin has a steady and even growing support of nearly 90% of the Russian population. They will follow him no matter what ever happens everywhere. I cannot say the same about any other Politician in office anywhere in the World today.