zale023

Your Religion and Your God

What is your religion and who is your God? Say something about it too.

It is good to know what is our religious orientation to further understand and respect our fellow users here.

I don't believe in God. I was raised in a conservative Christian household (My dad is a pastor), so I sometimes engage in culturally Christian activities like Christmas and Easter and sometimes go to church when I visit my parents.

I am a proud christian.. our god is the father and jesus.. its not just the father we should worship but remember that jesus is the way to the father.. in the bible jesus said.. "i am the way the truth and the life.. no one goes to the father except tru me".   John 14:6

im a catholic born and raised with...my faith is stronger than my fears.and everything that happens in my life i always lift it up.religion is not the basis of ure faith.its how strong u believe in god and the connection u build with god.

Im Roman Catholic & I praised & believed to our GOD Almighty in Heaven who made Heaven on Earth who gave His only begotten son for us sinner to live again :) 

well to be honest i was a religious man before and right now i can only see that people are worshiping same God and they just make it complicated by their cultures and they created hate and war. 

1 hour ago, Bitcoinani said:

I am Hindu born and raised in india.... And mY gods are many but there are three main gods(Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh) :) what about you @zale023

I am a Roman Catholic. We only have one God and the Holy Trinity. (Though I'm pretty much an agnostic).