cherokee613

Should minors who commits serious crimes be sentenced like adults?

If a child is sexually attacking another child well being under the age of 12, the system to protect both children has failed.

Kids rarely think in sexual ways unless they have been preyed on themselves, its a repetitive cycle of abuse.

So I would rather get both the abused and the offender help, you solve little by throwing a child into jail at a early age.

Once some one is a adult its a different story for me and its to late to change the wiring of the offender, least thats how I see it.

Well it depends on the crime and age of the person. I don't think a 10 year old raped the 5 year old intentionally knowing all consequences and how grave the crime is, he must be influenced by his parents or somebody or he himself might be abused. So yeah.

On 10/6/2017 at 00:50, Blindme said:

Kids rarely think in sexual ways unless they have been preyed on themselves, its a repetitive cycle of abuse.

agree with you on this one.

They are still a developing human being :P. An adult is an adult and they should know what is right or wrong. But for the children, they should still be detained and rehabilitated to prevent further harm.

Everyone. Be you minor or adult, is responsible for his or her actions. If minors wants to behave like adults. Then they should be treated like adults. 

I think they should have punishment for minors too