rebel

freebitco.in has anybody actually won the lottery???

is freebitco.in a scam? like do they actually pay random people via the lottery system? i tried for a long time and i even bought tickets before but i have not won the lottery even once lol! just wondering if anybody has won thier lottery on freebitco.in?

is freebitco.in a scam? like do they actually pay random people via the lottery system? i tried for a long time and i even bought tickets before but i have not won the lottery even once lol! just wondering if anybody has won thier lottery on freebitco.in?

The lottery is legit.

Freebitco.in was one of the first website I visited when I was still farming in faucets.. And yes it's legit, a friend of mine just told me that he won a lottery there worth 0.008

Its legit. I think there are some payment proofs on the btc talk forum. Its just that there are sooo many tickets that your win chance is really small.

I'm absolutely sure that this site is not a scam, I've been playing Freebitco.in for a couple of months now and actually they pay fast and well too. Though I haven't won their lottery yet, I've heard from my friends that they won a certain amount (I could not remember) playing the lottery.

Just keep goin.. i collect every hour the free bits.. sometimes more then the lowest.. but i invest all in lotterytickets.

In addition to it. You can maximize that all under "Rewards". With every roll you get reward points. You can boost with them your btc roll, or the amount of lottery tickets. Its worth a look.

20 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Just keep goin.. i collect every hour the free bits.. sometimes more then the lowest.. but i invest all in lotterytickets.

In addition to it. You can maximize that all under "Rewards". With every roll you get reward points. You can boost with them your btc roll, or the amount of lottery tickets. Its worth a look.

well I think, the only legit thing there is the faucet, but that is just my opinion xD , I became tired of using that site.. goodluck to you buddy , I hope you win the jackpot

1 minute ago, Ssociety said:

well I think, the only legit thing there is the faucet, but that is just my opinion xD , I became tired of using that site.. goodluck to you buddy , I hope you win the jackpot

Thank you :D! Its just a thing that runs next to other stuff.. I do a lot at my laptop.. coding, reading, learning, lookin at catphotos.

if I hit the jackpot, I'll share a little bit with you, haha :D - a little bit.