Edward

Scam Site Watchlist!

Pocketdice already an scamsite.omg..i play on that site before.anyways tha k you sir for the  info.

On 22.04.2017 at 10:15, Edward said:

- Pocketdice [24/4/2017]

Could you give me a link to any discussion about this site being a scam? I have withdrawn from there over 0.7BTC already so I would love to know why it's considered as scam. Last withdrawal was from a week ago of 0.2BTC. I have deposited there once 0.01 so pretty good profit for a scam site.

pocket dice is not a scam it seems to be bullcrap accusation. Cant find a single proof of them being scammers. I am profiting in there and withdrawing frequently. Support is reacting really fast to questions that you have. I'm going to forward this topic to their support so they know about these accusations.

And about Edward - you are saying to you gonna punish those who come in here accusing some websites of being a scam without any proof but you did exactly the same.

999dice is suspicious and you could at least provide a link to bitcointalk where it all started.

PocketDice? Bring me a single one and not from sore losers saying its a scam because they lost.

Ohh 999 is scam site? Any proof?

On 4/22/2017 at 16:15, Edward said:

Known scam sites will be publicly broadcast here.

Current known OR speculative scams. Regardless of whether a site is speculated to be a scam or actually 100% one is very different, but I'd recommend treating them the same.

- 999Dice [22/4/2017]

- Pocketdice [24/4/2017]

Post below alongside proof. Mis claims will be punished

Ohh 999Dice is scam site? Any proof?

Well I suggest you to not treat this topic as serious one. There is not a single proof of 999dice being a scam, it's just unprovably fair even if they claim it is provable. About pocket dice this is absolute nonsense. No clue where Edward did take this accusation from.

6 minutes ago, RollingYourHead said:

Well I suggest you to not treat this topic as serious one. There is not a single proof of 999dice being a scam, it's just unprovably fair even if they claim it is provable. About pocket dice this is absolute nonsense. No clue where Edward did take this accusation from.

999 is a scam if you claim to be provably fair but still claim to be fair while screwing over the big betters who don't set their seed themselves that's scamming. I'm not sure about pocketdice being a scam though. They are insolvent in bitcoin for sure they didn't have the fund necessary to pay a big winner so they stated they had a problem with their xapo vault and couldn't buy btc at the time. But them being a scam i'm doubting that.

Edited by lolgato

I heard about this to my friends. That's these sites is scam. But I want to see proof tho.

On 4/22/2017 at 16:15, Edward said:

Known scam sites will be publicly broadcast here.

Current known OR speculative scams. Regardless of whether a site is speculated to be a scam or actually 100% one is very different, but I'd recommend treating them the same.

- 999Dice [22/4/2017]

- Pocketdice [24/4/2017]

Post below alongside proof. Mis claims will 

Edited by dadadarlyn11