dicinit

What was the max you got out of faucet?

i have gone from a 1000 sats faucet up to 0.35

I can typically go to 0.01 daily, but then i go into fun mode and do crazier betting and lose it

that's an amazing result!  :o would you care to PM me how you did it? I want to experiment with different methods.

The maximum amount I got from a 150 btc free faucet was 60k. I was winning straight and I wasn't thinking the strategy I was doing because I got too excited so I bet all of them "all in" thinking I would get more but then I lost it all with just one click. Haha I really never get to learn.

Guest ccc222

Max ive made is one bitcoin which i busted right after haha. Ive gotten my faucet to .1, .01, and above 100k many other times.

But then again I have 5k faucet :D Which im not ashamed of maxing daily ! I worked hard wagering all that bitcoin, and greatly appreciate the nickel faucet :) Makes me feel valued.  Primedice has  really nice faucet :D

And if your wondering how to make from faucet, you can make alot with any amount if you keep your wager amount in proportion to your balance. So that your never risking too much or too little. So as your balance decreases so does your wager amount and increases as your balance increases. I like to keep thresholds for when i decrease and increase.

Math is your friend.

Once when I had around 2500 sat faucet, I finally got 400x multiplier. From that 0.01 i went in few days to 0.77...Then busted all...

dude you made me sad  :'(

At the time i felt a bit stupid. But then again i realize this is a kind of entertainment i actually like to have...Reaching high... To be completely honest i'm not playing with  strategy or something similar, so i guess in the end this was inevitable.

i once got lucky and did a 0.03% odds bet with 3300 satoshi faucet and got like 0.1 btc! it was awesome feeling!

Once when I had around 2500 sat faucet, I finally got 400x multiplier. From that 0.01 i went in few days to 0.77...Then busted all...

dude you made me sad  :'(

At the time i felt a bit stupid. But then again i realize this is a kind of entertainment i actually like to have...Reaching high... To be completely honest i'm not playing with  strategy or something similar, so i guess in the end this was inevitable.

Well, they say a true gambler strive for the filling of losing, and trying to get everything back and more, and not just by winning it easily... With that being said, you have potential to became a true gambler my friend!  ;) 8)

I can´t remember the highest I got from faucet, but I know it´s over 1 million satoshi. A few days ago I got over 600K from faucet

Was that from the 150 faucet??