Sign in to follow this  
darkpardss

Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins

Well It is Impossible but Just for Fun

Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins while creating a new bitcoin address, I Wanna know what would the First thing you do after this?

That's a lot of Money! with that, I will make a business with a social responsibility programs that can help a lot of people.

Donation for charity and for those who affected by calamity.

Helping people is my way of life ♫

:D

Nice one, Friendlyfire :)

If ever I'd get a hold of that huge lump amount, first I would put half the amount in the bank for future purposes like a college fund or something and so my daughter will also have a better life; second is I'll divide the rest of the amount in half then donate the other half to those in need and then the rest of the amount I'll put them in trading.

If I got 50000 btc life awesome man but first have to pay tax so no illegal things happen then make a school for poor children and then a house for mom dad a business  stand up so I can give jobs to unemployed people and other things which can help other poor people I just want blessing from them

I'd become a subject for suspicion if I will get that much of a value. In the end one cannot enjoy it in full or utilize it fully because it is too much.

On the other hand, I'd be contented to convert half of it in Php and then the other half to remain on hold for investment purposes and other opts.