Sign in to follow this  
Edward

How deep are you

Right now, between 5-10%  as I was willing to invest up to 5000 euro in bitcoins, but I donated them to your investment fund instead by mistake ;)

Well, It doesn't hurt to diversify, you should see your planner ;) spread the risk.

You know Edward, for a young man with some funds to spare I would consider btc and maybe ethereum worth while investments. For both I would take a long term position, as it appears you have, and wait and see what happens. Except for real estate I do not find anything on the big markets worth the risk. You are too small of a fish in the huge pond owned by a few dozen  very wealthy people. But, to be all in is to also invite doom. So set something aside as you can. And have fun! Good Luck!

15%

I keep my money mostly in the market right mostly because I  find whenever I have instant access to bitcoin no matter how much there is always a possibilty that I will spend it all gambling which is not good for an investment but I do have some more money in the $GBTC (BITCOIN ETF ESSENTIALLY).....

....trich0me...