Jump to content
iVanderHel94

Longest Streak on 90% Chance

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

 

I wanna know based on your experience, or if you have seen someone else, how many reds do you get when playing on 90% Chance without switching hi/lo?

As far as I have experience, I got 4 reds in 90% Chance winning.

Is it normal or not? Because as far as I know it's almost impossible to get that lose streak because 3 reds are already rare... CMIIMW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi !

 

I think its normal if you're really unlucky.

 

I did experience that a lot of times having a 4 red streak at 90% win chance.

 

I also know someone who get 4 red streak at 98% and thats even scarier lol.  :o

 

Got 3 streaks red on 98% lols but I recovered wit a 11 green streaks and then switched to 2.2x to raise my coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

 

I wanna know based on your experience, or if you have seen someone else, how many reds do you get when playing on 90% Chance without switching hi/lo?

As far as I have experience, I got 4 reds in 90% Chance winning.

Is it normal or not? Because as far as I know it's almost impossible to get that lose streak because 3 reds are already rare... CMIIMW.

 

 

don't worry i got 5 reds on 90% chance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have gotten 6 99.50+ rolls in a row, so getting 6 reds in a row on 98% is far from impossible,

 

so on your 90% win chance getting 4 reds in a row is bound to happen sometimes also.

It's not cos your win chance is 90% you always gonna hit 9 outa 10 rolls. It's statisicly gonna be 9/10 rolls green, but there's always exceptions and outbursts of red/green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

 

I wanna know based on your experience, or if you have seen someone else, how many reds do you get when playing on 90% Chance without switching hi/lo?

As far as I have experience, I got 4 reds in 90% Chance winning.

Is it normal or not? Because as far as I know it's almost impossible to get that lose streak because 3 reds are already rare... CMIIMW.

 

 

I get like 2~4 reds green red red green red red.

 

my last bet was 0.07 red then green green 0.08 red after that Insufficient funds

 

I was doing 90% win chance 5% on lose 5% on win. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen 6 reds on 90% win chance. But i have also heard from a guy from another site that he got 8 reds in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×