MICRO

How to play the most popular strategy on Primedice (Martingale)

Guest Christian123

I will try it now :D

2x busted u any time because u can get more then 20 bet on one side and u can busted in 18 bet if ur balance is 1 btc and ur base bet is 10K sat

since you're a beggar you'll get busted anytime but once you have tons of money like 300k php then nothing to be afraid of with martingale.

1 hour ago, born2win said:

Martingle is not safe in the long run. It will bust your entire balance. It's good if you have big balance and if your profit. Just withdraw 

Yeah, eventually martingale will fail. It is just a matter of time. It can work out in the short term, but isn't sustainable forever. The bad thing is that when it fails, you'll lose your entire bankroll.

Great video micro! But i personally think that martingale is not good! Whenever i use martingale i bust! It is only good with high bankrolls! With low bankroll it is a guaranteed bust! 

I palyed like this, for 1 week i earned 7000 satoshi from 100 satoshi and after I loosed everything for 3 minutes

On 28.06.2017 at 19:45, rack001 said:

Great video micro! But i personally think that martingale is not good! Whenever i use martingale i bust! It is only good with high bankrolls! With low bankroll it is a guaranteed bust! 

You are totally right. I tride to play this method many times and today I do have nothing (((