ckratowicz

Who love's crocodiles

On 4/16/2017 at 07:23, ckratowicz said:

i love crocodiles i have many

Lol, I dare not go close to crocodiles. They are a no no pet for me. I classify them as wild animals that should be handled with caution. They may be dangerous especially if threatened. Sight of it frightens me

3 minutes ago, Chinesegandalf said:

nope , crocs took so many of our peoples lifes , if i see one and im holding a gun, trust me , they worth 1 btc per 100 kilogram.

I am kinda against you on this .... They took people lifes because peoples goes to catch them by using nets and everyone will try to save themseleves so in order to defend themseleves they attacks :)

Just now, Bitcoinani said:

I am kinda against you on this .... They took people lifes because peoples goes to catch them by using nets and everyone will try to save themseleves so in order to defend themseleves they attacks :)

yeah , they populations are double then whole country of mine here in borneo rivers , they even in sewerage systems now.

they have no food anymore , too many of them. im gonna kill em with humane way, one shot in da head.

I want to try crocodile meatm they said its good for your health.

On 8/9/2017 at 23:07, temitope67 said:

Good day, is there any altcoin with cheaper price now that has the potential of becoming great coin in future. i need to by some. 

try to hold on to eos or iota

9 hours ago, Chinesegandalf said:

yeah , they populations are double then whole country of mine here in borneo rivers , they even in sewerage systems now.

they have no food anymore , too many of them. im gonna kill em with humane way, one shot in da head.

lol