Milan

Your favorite video game

As a big fan of video games I wanted to know which one is your favorite. So let us hear.  :D

Mine is Dota 2

Playing since 2007 and absolutely love it, never gets boring. 8)

Favorite video game of all time would have to be Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness because I was sucked into the competitive gaming field

Favorite game I actively play would be Overwatch because I've sunk so many hours into it and there is still moments where I get super pumped.

All time favorite I would have to say is c&c RED ALERT... I played that game an insane amount and modded it so much.. burnt out on it now but wow I loved it so much in my younger years

Another favorite is zombie mod on garrys mod! Best zombie game out still imo.

I currently don't exactly have a favorite.. although resident evil 7 was the tits and I still get nightmares thinking about it  :o

All time favorite I would have to say is c&c RED ALERT... I played that game an insane amount and modded it so much.. burnt out on it now but wow I loved it so much in my younger years

Another favorite is zombie mod on garrys mod! Best zombie game out still imo.

I currently don't exactly have a favorite.. although resident evil 7 was the tits and I still get nightmares thinking about it  :o

Holy shit! You play GMOD zmod too ?!?! What the hell man message me your steam username I absolutely love zmod haha

By now, my fav games are:

FIFA.

DOOM . im doing the campain, and man, simply the best shooter in long time

also i play unreal tournament since 1999/2000 well... a lot of years :P

Not sure I have a top game I can name, but the Metro series (2033 and Last Light) were really enjoyable.

Super heavy atmosphere, interesting story, and solid mechanics. Also, the Russian accents were fun to listen to. =P

Oldschool games for oldschool player :D

Warcraft 3 WOW CS 1.6 in the past

And now: fifa and heartstone