Sign in to follow this  
eatwellandfckme

TBC scam?

the Beefy? coin for me haha. the company that runs it, is also the company who advertise its price,:). they invented it and put a high mark on it.  over rated over priced .lets wait and see

It's not scam. It's on booming stage. and has exchanger now.

Nope. TBC is also known as The Bullshit Coin and is used to scam and very infamous. I see that your not updated with TBC's infamous news and reputation. Some people have earned millions in scamming others really and actually that's not good taking advantage to other people.

It's not scam. It's on booming stage. and has exchanger now.

Nope. TBC is also known as The Bullshit Coin and is used to scam and very infamous. I see that your not updated with TBC's infamous news and reputation. Some people have earned millions in scamming others really and actually that's not good taking advantage to other people.

Guess I'm way too outdated. Thanks for this.

I'll warn peoples I know.

They said it's a scam but i have 20 TBC lol They have an exchanger but the registration fee is $100 and your daily profit is $10. They said the value of 1 tbc is 1 million php but some sell it for 10 pesos each. i bought mine for 5 pesos each loool