Sign in to follow this  
dbundus

Improve the affiliate system

Hi! We need to actually improve the affiliate system and show the details of referrals just like Bitsler. Bitsler is a more detailed platform and to be honest, Primedice was very popular before Bitsler and it is still more popular than Bitsler but a lot of people who joined Bitsler, moved

from Primedice. I know this for a fact.

Bitsler has more menu and more games and a lot of other stuffs. But since this thread is only for affiliate system, I am only talking about the

affiliate system. Some people will love to say thank you to the people who they referred and they need to identify those people in the system.

for example there is a system called servedbetter.com where people get compensated for joining gambling websites by receiving some of the commissions back. The system works well with Bitsler, safedice and many other sites but it can't work well with primedice because of the poor referral statistics. In this situation, some users who would prefer to partake in that sharing will not join primedice. 

I think this is worth looking into.

i also have a problem regarding affliate in primedice. i have a friend of mine betting other world and i'm sure he used my referral since it said i have 1 person i have invited in PD and my commission never shows he wagered a lot in primedice but i have zero commission.

i also have a problem regarding affliate in primedice. i have a friend of mine betting other world and i'm sure he used my referral since it said i have 1 person i have invited in PD and my commission never shows he wagered a lot in primedice but i have zero commission.

Hi Baby

Please send me your details, and I will check what happened there.

Detailed statistics would be sweet. So we can get in touch with our refferals and even help them get started.

Right now, i sometimes do some mellowad advertising and I got some people from it, but I have no idea who they are and they usually quit before  they make me anythinh decent :P

I would like to add:

if the idea gets implemented it would be lovely to also include a way to share aff comision between your active afiliates. Like what freebitco.in does.

-Cheers

Detailed statistics would be sweet. So we can get in touch with our refferals and even help them get started.

Right now, i sometimes do some mellowad advertising and I got some people from it, but I have no idea who they are and they usually quit before  they make me anythinh decent :P

There are 3 people who registered from my link and I don't know who they are. Having a detailed affiliate system is really a good suggestion.

I would like to add:

if the idea gets implemented it would be lovely to also include a way to share aff comision between your active afiliates. Like what freebitco.in does.

-Cheers

I like this idea as well.  It is a nice idea for a feature to be added.