Sign in to follow this  

Your favourite drug.

What is your favourite drug?

My favourite is weed as I tend to prefer chilling out over partying, interested to see you guys.

My favorite is also marijuana. I don't really do the whole "stoner" culture thing because I feel like it gives it a really bad wrap and it's slowing legalization efforts, but out of any other drug I've tried (quite a few) I rather be doing it because at the end of the day I know I won't be in an alley for marijuana.

Guest ccc222

Can't go wrong with GABA related substances (Aclohol, benzos etc.)

Reminds me of when gabapentin pills id get high off of in highschool. It was INTERESTING cuz it acted like a stimulant to me. It has no recreational use but at that time tho i tried everything I could. Lol even ambien :D good times good timess..

I also made my own beer and drank too much to point of alcohol poisoning and couldnt drink beer since :D lmao also extracted alcohol from hand sanitizer to drink like an oz or 2 at school to get drunk ahhaha. Salt binds with the gel in sanitizer so u pass it through a filter and u have le fun.

Also never buy pure alprazolam. Idk how many times ive lost that baggie or dosed too hard and not remembered that night haha.

Interesting fact tho despite my name being one, ive never tried dissociatives like triple c.

Oh i forgot to answer OP question. I prefer stimulants yayy!!!

okay okay I concur with 90% of already posted with the buds and boze

My Favorite Drug of Choice is the love I get from Jesus.

LOL jk... it's weed xD

Got buhdz?

Я без ума от вина. Только хорошего вина и обязательно красного полусладкого. Наркотики никогда еще не пробовала, но есть желание понять, что это вообще такое?

Я без ума от вина. Только хорошего вина и обязательно красного полусладкого. Наркотики никогда еще не пробовала, но есть желание понять, что это вообще такое?

English plz... I don't understand russian lol.

i do not use drugs, i am try week but that isnt for me. I quit to smoke cigars too.

smoke in the water :)

stay awake at night

Smoke+water= gravity bong!! my fav things ever.