Sign in to follow this  
ledust

Disable ability to send friend requests?

Users whom have not wagered enough to even be able to talk in chat should NOT be able to send users friend requests. Every day I will get about 10 friend requests from users who have not wagered enough in chat to even speak and yet send me friend requests.

PLEASE DISABLE THIS ABILITY it makes absolute sense! If someone can argue otherwise I would be welcome to hear it.  ;D

5 btc wagered  before someone can send a friend request would be good

no. stupid. just make it easier. ability to chat = ability to send friend request,

otherwise look at all the people on primedice bro. 95% don't even have 5btc wagered. THINK LOGICALLY

5btc wagered is not okay.. they should make it 10btc wagered before a player can send request out... it's so crazy you get tons of request the instant you bank you balance

No, shutup, read what I said. You only have 24 btc wagered and been on primedice a year so chances are it would have taken you 6 months before you could even send a friend request. THINK LOGICALLY AND QUIT SHIT POSTING ON THE FORUMS DBOYERIC, I've literally had moderators remove MULTIPLE posts of yours now. FUCKING STOP