Tipsidy

Meet the tallest dog ever.

On 4/16/2017 at 02:44, Carollzinha said:

too tall, in my opinion.. I am not sure if I would have a dog like this

We once had a dog in my community here that was so huge and big. He was been used to guide the entire market area from theives and other wild animals. The sight of that dogs causes goose pimples. 

On 4/8/2017 at 15:02, Tipsidy said:

The tallest dog ever is 'Zeus' (USA) a Great Dane, who measured 1.118 m (44 in) tall on 4 October 2011 and is owned by Denise Doorlag and her family, of Otsego, Michigan, USA.

See image here:    https://cdn8.littlethings.com/app/uploads/2014/09/tallest-dog-giant-george-600x314.jpg

Is that real? It looks like an edited picture

On 4/8/2017 at 15:02, Tipsidy said:

The tallest dog ever is 'Zeus' (USA) a Great Dane, who measured 1.118 m (44 in) tall on 4 October 2011 and is owned by Denise Doorlag and her family, of Otsego, Michigan, USA.

See image here:    https://cdn8.littlethings.com/app/uploads/2014/09/tallest-dog-giant-george-600x314.jpg

So huge dog. I think no one will tresspass on your house maybe they will afraid on your dog. ???

2 minutes ago, reusue said:

The Russian Ovcharka is one breed of dog that will definitely amaze anyone who loves dogs!

I just searched this breed on Google and found out that it is a sheepdog. Really? O.o I love big dogs but this one is too big! how do people feed this type of breed in a day?

2 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

I just searched this breed on Google and found out that it is a sheepdog. Really? O.o I love big dogs but this one is too big! how do people feed this type of breed in a day?

Me too I can not imagine the food preparations they have to serve for this giant breed of dogs, I am also fund of big dogs but now I have small breeds of dogs as a pet and companions.

1 minute ago, reusue said:

Me too I can not imagine the food preparations they have to serve for this giant breed of dogs, I am also fund of big dogs but now I have small breeds of dogs as a pet and companions.

They have a special use for owners so I guess they really budget their money for this type of breeds :| . I still want to have a big dog for protection and for hugs 9_9

4 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

10 kilograms of meat a day, dry food, bone, porridge, vitamins.  It costs me $ 400 per month.

3 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

They have a special use for owners so I guess they really budget their money for this type of breeds :| . I still want to have a big dog for protection and for hugs 9_9

I think big dogs like great danes are best in homes because they are so friendly but the trouble is they bark so loud but approachable!

34 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

10 kilograms of meat a day, dry food, bone, porridge, vitamins.  It costs me $ 400 per month.

$400 a month? O.o okay I just changed my mind. I'll just settle to normal size dogs.

33 minutes ago, reusue said:

I think big dogs like great danes are best in homes because they are so friendly but the trouble is they bark so loud but approachable!

yep I know that they are approachable that's why I want to own one. They can scare people away haha. But when I found out @rembo2's budget, I'll just hope to meet one, not own one  :P

@reusue@Zephiera Russian ovcharka aka russian bear dog aka Caucasian shepherd dog.  It's a great dog due to aggressiveness and this protective in nature. Best in farm.

If you love this dog, you will sure like leonburger. 

59c9d34287fd1_images(12).jpg.63291ba7a1804fbf8256bad43a31bb57.jpg

They are called "the gentle giants". Very harmless. The only complain i am seeing from this dog breed is they are too clingy. They always require attention and wants to get pet. 

8 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

@reusue@Zephiera Russian ovcharka aka russian bear dog aka Caucasian shepherd dog.  It's a great dog due to aggressiveness and this protective in nature. Best in farm.

If you love this dog, you will sure like leonburger. 

59c9d34287fd1_images(12).jpg.63291ba7a1804fbf8256bad43a31bb57.jpg

They are called "the gentle giants". Very harmless. The only complain i am seeing from this dog breed is they are too clingy. They always require attention and wants to get pet. 

Wow another gentle giant breed of dog, thanks for sharing! :-)

20 hours ago, Zephiera said:

$400 a month? O.o okay I just changed my mind. I'll just settle to normal size dogs.

yep I know that they are approachable that's why I want to own one. They can scare people away haha. But when I found out @rembo2's budget, I'll just hope to meet one, not own one  :P

Me too I better stick with the mini breed of dogs easily I can feed small dogs with only a scoop of my hand and even feed it on my palm, a 400 usd a month food for a russian ovcharka is almost my food allowance for a year alone hahaha!