Sign in to follow this  
iVanderHel94

BTC Claims & Rewards Pending

Good Day, Dear PD Team,

I love how PD encourage users to create a better platform in the forum or in PD game itself by giving out free BTC.

But one thing that really disappointed me, and maybe most of the users in PD, is that the reward claim time is wayyyy too long.

I have given a suggestion in the forum for PD on the faucet limit, it was taken and implemented afterwards. As per Edward's sticky notes on our privilege to claim free BTC for those whose suggestion implemented, I have not received anything from it.

It's not that I'm nagging about the free BTC, but with this long time pending reward claims, it gives an impression of unprofessional work and feeling of being cheated.

Personally I love PD, but please give a solution to this issue. I'm still waiting for response from Edward to claim my rewards.

On behalf of the users who haven't received the rewards and those who agree, I would like to say thank you for putting your time in this matter.

Best regards,

Ivan J.

Good Day, Dear PD Team,

I love how PD encourage users to create a better platform in the forum or in PD game itself by giving out free BTC.

But one thing that really disappointed me, and maybe most of the users in PD, is that the reward claim time is wayyyy too long.

I have given a suggestion in the forum for PD on the faucet limit, it was taken and implemented afterwards. As per Edward's sticky notes on our privilege to claim free BTC for those whose suggestion implemented, I have not received anything from it.

It's not that I'm nagging about the free BTC, but with this long time pending reward claims, it gives an impression of unprofessional work and feeling of being cheated.

Personally I love PD, but please give a solution to this issue. I'm still waiting for response from Edward to claim my rewards.

On behalf of the users who haven't received the rewards and those who agree, I would like to say thank you for putting your time in this matter.

Best regards,

Ivan J.

very well said bro, thanks for pointing this out,  i think PD needs an active MOD who can handle these giveaways, i hope Ed will take action on this. best of luck PD!

TWO giveaways are forgotten already. :'( dont ever expect for another one haha. 500 + 2m lol

Welcome to PD. It's everytime the same thing. In 2 years they paid a giveaway one time at the promised date,