Sign in to follow this  
Pitbully

Affiliates not showing?

Why is it that I have people who have used my link and deposited, but they do not show on my history as depositing? They have deposited and played, but in my stats, it doesnt show it ever happened??

Hi Pitbully

Nobody complained about it, but we are changing something there so I can have a look at it just in case.

Please send me by email to brais@primedice.com with your username and the name of the users that you believe should be under your account.

Cheers!

Hi Pitbully

Nobody complained about it, but we are changing something there so I can have a look at it just in case.

Please send me by email to brais@primedice.com with your username and the name of the users that you believe should be under your account.

Cheers!

Since it was referrals from links i have posted in forums, I am not 100% on any of the usernames, i just remember talking to a few in chat that claim to have deposited and played...that is the only confusion i have to be honest

Sorry for the major bump, but it would be awesome to actually see the people who signed up under you and perhaps even see a last active x days ago, so we know which one is active.

We could even contact our refferals and help out and get them started potentially.

Is this something that is being worked on right now or perhaps something in the long term future?

Brais[/member]

Guest Anony

Sorry for the major bump, but it would be awesome to actually see the people who signed up under you and perhaps even see a last active x days ago, so we know which one is active.

We could even contact our refferals and help out and get them started potentially.

Is this something that is being worked on right now or perhaps something in the long term future?

Brais[/member]

I second this, that way us users who are splitting commissions with our ref users can see exactly how much we owe each person