Sign in to follow this  
FanEagle

Do you believe in the existance of aliens?

By aliens you mean any kind of life form in planets except earth. Yes there are very high chances of that.

As universe is too big that we know only few parts of it. There are chances of more intelligent species than humans too.

I read lot of topics or Blog on Aliens. Some ppl are see Aliens ship . Area 51 The United States Air Force camp. may be something on in Area51 

read something like this too from the group of divers(deep web). Discussing about alien existence.

so far its just a rumor and someone cant show the integrity of that alien thing.

we're not alone on this earth, please research on area 51 very well mate

it may seems to be real but its all just images. What people need is to see is to be believe.

Guest alonabaclay

The "Alien is a fictional endoparasitoid extraterrestrial species that is the eponymous antagonist of the Alien film series. The species made its debut in the film

I believe that we are not alone .. Our planet is a small part of universe..mamny scientist exploring the outer space but they our not totally explore the whole or even 1/4 part of universe .. Try to access in deep web there is some information out there

I believe in the existance of them but however I do not believe that they have visited us on earth yet..... for many reasons I will not bore you with at this moment..

thanks!

what do you all think?? :D

trich0me...