Sign in to follow this  
Pitbully

Friendslist quirkiness

When I am going thru my friendslist to tip or pm someone, the menu that shows when i click on thier name, sometimes disappears when i am trying to make a selection, and i have almost tipped the wrong person... I have also unfriended and ignored people on accident.. I think this should be looked at

Get in line fellas. This friends list has been broken since day 1. There is a friends list on steroids in the making. So sorry boys. No bounty LOL

at first, the community find the friendlist thing as a thing of fun and some sort of excitement until some things started taking place and developers and admin are not doing anything about it, but since there is a forum specially made for PD in particular, and people can be able to say what is good/bad regarding the site so that they can be able to make adjustment and make site comfortable and more friendly used as well.

Now it makes me question the need to even have a friends list honestly..its not like theres a payoff for having it there.. I know who i like talking to, and thier names...I can tip, message and whatever using chat commands

at first, the community find the friendlist thing as a thing of fun and some sort of excitement until some things started taking place and developers and admin are not doing anything about it, but since there is a forum specially made for PD in particular, and people can be able to say what is good/bad regarding the site so that they can be able to make adjustment and make site comfortable and more friendly used as well.

Now it makes me question the need to even have a friends list honestly..its not like theres a payoff for having it there.. I know who i like talking to, and thier names...I can tip, message and whatever using chat commands

I made a suggestions for the friendlist to get an announcement when one of your friends come online. In that case the friendlist has any purpose.