Sign in to follow this  
Pitbully

Real Friends on Primedice

I have been Dicing for years, and along the way have met some really good people, a couple of them have effected my life in a good way, and its nice to know that even in the Wild West world of BTC and fake people, that there are good people out there/

Has anyone else out there met Real Friends, on Primedice???

Good Question PitBully!  Yes i can say i have met true friends in PD even if i never saw them "irl",  like Felipe and others. I can also say that you are a nice guy, maybe we can be friends too :)

really hard to find true friends or real friends here in PD. Most are only after for something, you know.... though, I thought I found one... but silly, that's what I thought! lol

now I am being extra careful. :)

really hard to find true friends or real friends here in PD. Most are only after for something, you know.... though, I thought I found one... but silly, that's what I thought! lol

I couldn't agree more Sherlene, I thought I had a few too...turns out I was wrong..

some would be like that tho

I couldn't agree more Sherlene, I thought I had a few too...turns out I was wrong..

some would be like that tho

Yea ... sometimes people have that kind of attitude. Sometimes, they change after a while.

Another thing that can happen is that one person values the friendship more than the other person. Happens to me unfortunately.

I became friends with another person here during PD3. We used to exchange dozens of messages a day. But, after almost a year things change.

You know something isn't right when you responded to your friend messages within a few minutes but have to wait a few hours and sometimes a few days (!!!)  for a reply. Never thought I'll be on the receiving end of something like this.

As if that's not bad enough, my friend said was busy, but while I was waiting a day for a reply, I found out that my friend's chat post count on PD were increasing by the dozens. I guess some people  forget that PD chat post count is public ...

A quote I found online : “Nobody is too busy, it's just a matter of priorities”.

Not only that, lately my friend tends to hang around the less than pleasant character over in the chat room. In the past, me & my friend are on the same page on who are the cool people in the chat room and who isn't.

Well ... I guess people change and I got kick down someone's priority list ...  :(:(:(