dre1982

Stop Giveaways based on posts

I see a lot of giveaways here from the admins based on creating posts and topics. Because of this a lot of players are posting on every topic just a few words to get the post amount. I think there shouldn't be such giveaways. They need to search for an alternative forum-giveaway, one that doesn't let users spam a lot.

There's plenty of things they can do. I see alot of non-quality posts. I usually refrain from posting in those low quality topics, they usually get deleted anyway and you lose your postcount.

I've lost like 30 to 40 posts because topics get removed in which I made an effort to reply.

In this stage of the forum, they shouldn't make posts requirements for giveaways, they should give it for putting in an avatar and a signature. That's much more appealing in a forum. The topics where there will be heated discussions will appear soon or later.

Asking for X - postcount right now just attracts spammers.

i stand to disagree with you on this one. dont be a bad-belle player. are you talking this way cos you didnt qualify ?

am sure of you qualified you wont be posting this kindda posts or making such comments.

you were here when site was open, edward only said 200 post because he wanna know those that are always on and those that are not.

Aight Gwapo, why exactly do you disagree? I'd like to see some arguments so we can have a sweet good ol' discussion going :)))

i stand to disagree with you on this one. dont be a bad-belle player. are you talking this way cos you didnt qualify ?

am sure of you qualified you wont be posting this kindda posts or making such comments.

you were here when site was open, edward only said 200 post because he wanna know those that are always on and those that are not.

Lol, you  are right, I didn't qualify but that's because i didn't patricipate in that giveaway  ;D not that I don't get the posts.

I just think such giveaways just cause a lot of nonsense on this forum. The idea of the forum is good, but why would i go here if there is a lot of rubbish to read because users are making a lot of rubbish to get a few pennies.

Aight Gwapo, why exactly do you disagree? I'd like to see some arguments so we can have a sweet good ol' discussion going :)))

Probably because he didn't get some extra free money.  ;)

Lol, you  are right, I didn't qualify but that's because i didn't patricipate in that giveaway  ;D not that I don't get the posts.

I just think such giveaways just cause a lot of nonsense on this forum. The idea of the forum is good, but why would i go here if there is a lot of rubbish to read because users are making a lot of rubbish to get a few pennies.

There is alot of rubbish on the forums. I mean It has no value someone opening a topic in the introduction section with a simple ' hi I'm <name> and and from <country> for example. We can already see your username when you post and if u filled in your location usually its your country aswell. Imho thats spam.

I do try to reply to those topics tho, and ask them a few questions and hopefully get to know the person a little more, without intruding their privacy - anyone is free to answer or ignore certain questions.

i have a question how do you have  those huge numbers lol

don't get me wrong , in order to get 11k credits you must create

11000/5=2200 topic or  11000/1=11000 posts , if the forum is new how you guys got so many credits lol :D

I am not against u or something , I don't care anyway good luck to you but , my question is >> is there any other way to get that much credits ? besides topics and posts

11000/5=2200 topic or  11000/1=11000 posts , if the forum is new how you guys got so many credits lol :D

I participated in a few giveaways, twice for 5k credits and someone gave me 1000 credits aswell.

So if you want to participate too, i suggest you become a regular on the forum and get acquainted with everything :)

Cheers bro.

I participated in a few giveaways, twice for 5k credits and someone gave me 1000 credits aswell.

So if you want to participate too, i suggest you become a regular on the forum and get acquainted with everything :)

Cheers bro.

thanks for answering kristoff , now i know 

if 1 Credit is 0.00001 BTC than u have 0.11 BTC already right ?

Cheers bro.

thanks for answering kristoff , now i know 

if 1 Credit is 0.00001 BTC than u have 0.11 BTC already right ?

Correct :). I probably am not cashing out anything untill i reach 100 000 credits :)

i disagree with him saying the giveaway should be cancelled, because to me thats selfish, cos if he qualified he wont say shits like that. his a one sided coin

Yea but I think he wants to broaden the discussion. In general those type of giveaways shouldn't be done, as it causes spam :P

I don't think Dre has an issue with not getting any satoshis from a giveaway.

i disagree with him saying the giveaway should be cancelled, because to me thats selfish, cos if he qualified he wont say shits like that. his a one sided coin

Yea but I think he wants to broaden the discussion. In general those type of giveaways shouldn't be done, as it causes spam :P

I don't think Dre has an issue with not getting any satoshis from a giveaway.

You're correct. I don't want to have they running giveaways cancelled. And I don't bother those few satoshi. It's just that this kind of giveaway causes much spam.

I think earning  btc for posting was a really smart move for primedice, having so much more content on the site will bring in lots of traffic and lots of people to deposit ;) as for dealing with the spam issue, a possible solution I've thought of is maybe if you have a minimum cashout, and when you request to cashout your satoshis you've earned from the forum, all your earning posts and topics are looked over to weed through crap posts and spam.  With a system like this there will always be someone trying to abuse it, but primedice does have quite a few mods and even just lots of users who care about helping the site and if you prevent people from cashing out before their posts are looked over it will reduce satoshis lost from the site. just a thought. and experienced forum members wouldn't need to have theirs looked over immediately?

I think they should look for other options but at the same time, this is a forum and there aren't many other ways to do a forum-based giveaway without using posts and topics.

If everyone does as they are supposed to, it is possible to win however many credits you desire..Me, i mostly give them away, so i am not in it for the money..I like interacting with good people..however few there may be, there are some

Yes, I totally agree it may cause a lot of spams all over the forum but did you know there is a "Report" button in every post? not sure if you guys realised but forum also has active moderators, which can easily see who is spamming and punish them for that

I know that button but when i will use that, i guess i use it on half of all posts here.

If giveaway is not based on post..what should it base on? Your vip tags on primedice? You must be kidding me.. Edward didn't drag anyone of you here..feel free to make your own giveaway based on anything you want..