Bojana

Chat Rules elaborated

On 10/04/2017 at 00:03, Jeanne said:

And also, how come some members when reported for pm begging don't get any mute at all, yet other's do?  obviously..I'm only referring to when there is proof.

Yes, that is something that would be of interest to me as well... very much so...
As it happened I got a beggar PM... instantly reported it publicly in chat and nothing was done about it... quite the contrary... I had to take some offensive verbal abuse for it, also publicly... likewise without any reaction from the mod team... cool how for some the rules are different than for others.

Edited by ullikah

@ullikah The issue tends to be that mods are busy or working on something else and miss chat. Quite often I scroll up to see I missed something, so thats most likely the issue in some people not getting banned. However I have seen a select group that never seem to get the ban hammer due to connections they have made and how much drama it would inflict on the chat. 

Aspect of getting flack is something we should be looking at addressing, as a lot of members would rather not create friction or blowback for doing so. Maybe use the bottom right box to connect directly to active mods instead of putting it in chat box. For some reason the troll factor has gotten high lately and the same names post up in chat all day causing drama. 

3 hours ago, ullikah said:

Yes, that is something that would be of interest to me as well... very much so...
As it happened I got a beggar PM... instantly reported it publicly in chat and nothing was done about it... quite the contrary... I had to take some offensive verbal abuse for it, also publicly... likewise without any reaction from the mod team... cool how for some the rules are different than for others.

@ullikah, taking a screenshot and sending it to the mod active in chat is not difficult. PM messages can be easily faked*. You can also send a screenshot to us on the support ticket, although this is not out main jurisdiction. We can supervise the chat when we have time, not always, the best is to send a screenshot and if the person is begging or insulting, I can guarantee you the person in question would be instantly muted. There is no need for you to suffer any kind of an abuse from other users on chat. 

Cheers! :) 

1 hour ago, Blindme said:

@ullikah The issue tends to be that mods are busy or working on something else and miss chat. Quite often I scroll up to see I missed something, so thats most likely the issue in some people not getting banned. However I have seen a select group that never seem to get the ban hammer due to connections they have made and how much drama it would inflict on the chat. 

Aspect of getting flack is something we should be looking at addressing, as a lot of members would rather not create friction or blowback for doing so. Maybe use the bottom right box to connect directly to active mods instead of putting it in chat box. For some reason the troll factor has gotten high lately and the same names post up in chat all day causing drama. 

@Blindme, I already refer to your previous problem and didn't get a PM I was looking for. Once again, if you have an issue with anyone abusing you verbally, please, contact us. Also, try not to take everything so seriously, ppl tend to joke most of the times in chat and sometimes even fighting among some users may appear as a drama, which is not always the case. However, claiming that some are privileged in comparison to the others is completely unfounded.  

Have a great one! ;)

Sometimes I do not respond back as commanded because I need to reflect or pause. Its never a sign of dodging people, just hoping to walk off or burn the emotion off a issue. You got the response at the end of the day.

As for this topic...Think most people see favortism in bans, heated discussions or even tips. We are human after all and our biases reflect this. So its not a uncommon perception, to see/feel like a few do get off the hook. Have seen it with begging in paticular but I will bow to your claim and except I am wrong.

Honestly not a big issue, was just reflecting a view already stated.

Moving on...

15 hours ago, Bojana said:

Caps are not strictly prohibited, but they do clutter the chat, so it is recommended not to use them (at least not excessively) ;)

ohhh. I feel hype and used capslock (i think i was greeting good morning) in one of my  firsts days in chat.
I got a scold xDDD

not using them anymore anyways. tahaha

4 hours ago, Blindme said:

Sometimes I do not respond back as commanded because I need to reflect or pause. Its never a sign of dodging people, just hoping to walk off or burn the emotion off a issue. You got the response at the end of the day.

As for this topic...Think most people see favortism in bans, heated discussions or even tips. We are human after all and our biases reflect this. So its not a uncommon perception, to see/feel like a few do get off the hook. Have seen it with begging in paticular but I will bow to your claim and except I am wrong.

Honestly not a big issue, was just reflecting a view already stated.

Moving on...

Was not commanding you, Blind me, notice the 'please' in my statement, cause I know we did all that we could at the given moment and wanted to clear all that is necessary further with you - as I said, there is non need for you to feel unwelcome on chat ;)

All the three examples you have named are the ones we are all trying to be neutral in, and if the slips ever occur, all we can say is that they do not happen on purpose, and that we would try to fix it along the way. If you see ppl begging in chat, do not hesitate to contact us, send us a screenshot, just like I explained above, so that we could react, it is impossible to follow it all at once sometimes.

Not an issue at all, I'm glad that you have reached out, so that we could solve this :)

hello evrybody.

Hey Bojana please tell me why your lazy mutebot muted me 999999 hours

I'm not begged or not break chat rule only i asked how to play righ after this blocked why???

please fix it

On 05.10.2017 at 16:37, Bojana said:

Was not commanding you, Blind me, notice the 'please' in my statement, cause I know we did all that we could at the given moment and wanted to clear all that is necessary further with you - as I said, there is non need for you to feel unwelcome on chat ;)

All the three examples you have named are the ones we are all trying to be neutral in, and if the slips ever occur, all we can say is that they do not happen on purpose, and that we would try to fix it along the way. If you see ppl begging in chat, do not hesitate to contact us, send us a screenshot, just like I explained above, so that we could react, it is impossible to follow it all at once sometimes.

Not an issue at all, I'm glad that you have reached out, so that we could solve this :)

can u answer please

1 hour ago, MrChica88 said:

hello evrybody.

Hey Bojana please tell me why your lazy mutebot muted me 999999 hours

I'm not begged or not break chat rule only i asked how to play righ after this blocked why???

please fix it

can u answer please

Regarding mutes, you need to contact us on support platform (bottom right corner, blue bubble), we will ask the mods and check if any rule was broken -_-

On 04.10.2017 at 19:43, Bojana said:

Caps are not strictly prohibited, but they do clutter the chat, so it is recommended not to use them (at least not excessively) ;)

Yes, I agree. When someone uses caps it looks like the person is shouting which isn't polite in any chat. :)

4 hours ago, MegaBetzZz said:

have this rule on large or somewhere in other place to write can not read rookies had to write when registering ) skipped instruction in all languages

The Chat rules are under the gear icon under the chat itself. You can ask the mod to clarify them for your specific chat room and it is really easy to translate those 7. sentences to Russian as well by using Google Translate or any other online translator :) But I do believe your English is quite good to understand them as they are: 
image.png.880ae09b2bc9ca45475122890eb74577.png

On 11/25/2017 at 00:51, Bojana said:

The Chat rules are under the gear icon under the chat itself. You can ask the mod to clarify them for your specific chat room and it is really easy to translate those 7. sentences to Russian as well by using Google Translate or any other online translator :) But I do believe your English is quite good to understand them as they are: 
image.png.880ae09b2bc9ca45475122890eb74577.png

The rules here are just normal thing that one should do, there is nothing hard about it...