Bojana

Chat Rules elaborated

Is there no rule for bad language?

1) Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. - The first one includes the (over)use of bad language, i.e. being offensive! :)

I see a lot of people use the word "fuck" in the chat. Isnt that bad language?

Is there no rule for bad language?

1) Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. - The first one includes the (over)use of bad language, i.e. being offensive! :)

I see a lot of people use the word "fuck" in the chat. Isnt that bad language?

That is what I meant when I said overuse of bad language, because it is inevitable people will use it and what is important is not to get each other insulted. Swear words are just a part of the vocabulary, and a lot of people tend to mute themselves for an hour by writing it in order to stop the streak of bad luck that they are having. ;)

Guest Pinoy

Hello Bojana ,Thank for elaborating the chat rule

i appreciate chat rules but if anyone fun for 1-10 sec then why mute for longer.Fun make PD chat active and fast.This not for harassment ppl. By the way i think if anyone fun in chat and it's More offensive i think their mute should not be longer.

thnx :)

i appreciate chat rules but if anyone fun for 1-10 sec then why mute for longer.Fun make PD chat active and fast.This not for harassment ppl. By the way i think if anyone fun in chat and it's More offensive i think their mute should not be longer.

thnx :)

One is to be funny, like joking about tips sometimes, and if you are old user, this is easily recognised, but posting your referral link is a different thing altogether. Be more careful next time ;) 

On 6/30/2017 at 19:10, king0007 said:

Thanks bojana for letting us know about chat rule I didn't find it on pd 

You are welcome! Please, click on the gear icon in the bottom of the chat; the short version is always there, when in doubt ^_^