Bojana

Chat Rules elaborated

Hello, everyone!  :)

We have received many complaints concerning the mutes, bans and more importantly, the reasons behind it.

Here are your beloved 'Chat Rules', which you can find by typing !Rules on chat, explained in depth.

Let's not get into trouble and make the work a bit easier for our moderators and us (support).

So, here we go...

1) Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. - Spam is every irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. Spam is using inappropriate fonts and cluttering chat making it unreadable. Spamming bot commands, insulting bot and asking for rain too. Repeating the same words and using overall CAPS. Harassing/bullying (in this case, cyber-bullying) sends inappropriate message about you - whether of being racist, chauvinist, sexist or just plainly uneducated individual. Reduce using the profanities to a minimum. Be friendly and jolly person that everyone looks forward to seeing on chat. Make friends, not enemies. Additional note: Girls also like to play here, let's make them fell like Primequeens, not objects. After all, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, if you know what I mean...

2) Don't beg or ask for loans or tips. - One of the most common reasons to get people muted is asking for funds. Make a deposit, claim a faucet of get tips from our friendly administrators, mods or support from time to time. If you wager, rain-bot will hit you as well. If you repetitively do this offence, you are making a combination of spamming and begging which can get you a perm mute. Passive begging is considered an offence as well, and will be sanctioned appropriately as well.

3) No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scams. - Our security team works at full speed. If they notice a suspicious link being posted, an immediate action will follow, which, in the majority of cases, ends up with a perm mute. Impersonating is strictly forbidden as well!!!

4) Don't engage in any forms of advertising services. - Primedice site is for betting only. Do not post links advertising products of any kind, because our site does not support this type of activity. No referral links on chat, and avoid talking of other sites too. Trading and exchanges of any kind will not be tolerated on chat neither!!!

5) Do not use a traded or bought Primedice account. - You will get recognized as a second owner and banned from using the account entirely.

6) Don't use URL shortening services. Always submit the real link. - If you are sharing a link with your chat friends, post the full link, not the shortened version of it. Do not post referral links on chat.

7) Use the designated language channels accordingly. - Last but not the least; one rule which also gets many users muted is this one. Primedice welcomes diversities. But it is important to write English, whether broken or fluent English, on an English chat, to use Russian on the Russian chat, Filipino on Filipino chat and Indonesian on Indonesian chat. An occasional slip can happen from time to time, but do not make a practice out of this. Do not get yourself banned for such a trivial reason.

We hope that this post helped if you have any doubts concerning the rule implementation and that it will spare many of users from an unnecessary restrictions from our site.

Thank you for choosing Primedice! 🍀

Is the URL link already updated to link to this? If not I would definitely suggest doing that so people are aware there is a more detailed version of the rules located here.

Please add a requirement for age! Not less than 18 years !! that it was officially registered.

Yes should be added but that is also in tos.

I wonder if we could force new chatters to review the rules before they send their first message, since right now they're somewhat hidden in the interface.

It'd be nice if we could preempt some of the rule-breaking, so they can know the rules before a mod needs to warn/mute them.

Hello, everyone!  :)

We have received many complaints concerning the mutes, bans and more importantly, the reasons behind it.

Here are your beloved 'Chat Rules', which you can find by clicking on gear in the bottom left corner of your Primedice account, explained in depth.

Let's not get into trouble and make the work a bit easier for our moderators and us (support).

So, here we go...

1) Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. - Spam is every irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. Harassing/bullying (in this case, cyber-bullying) sends inappropriate message about you - whether of being racist, chauvinist, sexist or just plainly uneducated individual. Reduce using the profanities to a minimum. Be friendly and jolly person that everyone looks forward to seeing on chat. Make friends, not enemies. Additional note: Girls also like to play here, let's make them fell like Primequeens, not objects. After all, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, if you know what I mean...

2) Don't beg or ask for loans or tips. - One of the most common reasons to get people muted is asking for funds. Make a deposit, claim a faucet of get tips from HungerGames bot or our friendly administrators from time to time. If you repetitively do this offence, you are making a combination of spamming and begging which can get you a perm mute.

3) No suspicious behaviour that can be seen as potential scams. - Our security team works at full speed. If they notice a suspicious link being posted, an immediate action will follow, which, in the majority of cases, ends up with a perm mute.

4) Don't engage in any forms of advertising services. - Primedice site is for betting only. Do not post links advertising products of any kind, because our site does not support this type of activity.

5) Do not use a traded or bought Primedice account. - You will get recognised as a second owner and banned from using the account whatsoever.

6) Don't use URL shortening services. Always submit the real link. - If you are sharing a link with your chat friends, post the full link, not the shortened version of it. Do not post referral links on chat.

7) Use the designated language channels accordingly. - Last but not the least; one rule which also gets many users muted is this one. Primedice welcomes diversities. But it is important to write English, whether broken or fluent English, on an English chat, to use Russian on the Russian chat, Chinese on Chinese chat and Indonesian on Indonesian chat. An occasional slip can happen from time to time, but do not make a practise out of this. Do not get yourself banned for such a trivial reason.

We hope that this post helped if you have any doubts concerning the rule implementation and that it will spare many of users from an unnecessary restrictions from our site.

Thank you for choosing Primedice!

Thanks Bojana <3 rules must be obey. This THREAD is a must read especially for a new players.

Thank you, FF!<3 Sure hope so, since they get overlooked sometimes :)

thanks this clears stuff up, you could add "doubling up service" got muted for that earlier xD

Yeah, unfortunately that basically qualifies as a loan.

(Think of it like a 100% interest rate loan...which uh, is a bit too good to be true - and half the time, it is. =P)

so .. maybe you could clarify bojana the specific things that would result in a permanent mute, I mean, I understand breaking any of these rules results in a mute of a period between anything form 1hr to a few days depending on the offense.. and I do know that for example, posting an ad link or referral link or if you've scammed some1 obviously.. can be an instant permanent ban. but what justifies a permanent ban for a member  other than that? And also, how come some members when reported for pm begging don't get any mute at all, yet other's do?  obviously..I'm only referring to when there is proof.

Thanx for ur help Bojana =)

so .. maybe you could clarify bojana the specific things that would result in a permanent mute, I mean, I understand breaking any of these rules results in a mute of a period between anything form 1hr to a few days depending on the offense.. and I do know that for example, posting an ad link or referral link or if you've scammed some1 obviously.. can be an instant permanent ban. but what justifies a permanent ban for a member  other than that? And also, how come some members when reported for pm begging don't get any mute at all, yet other's do?  obviously..I'm only referring to when there is proof.

Thanx for ur help Bojana =)

Yes, perm mutes go without question for those offences that you've mentioned. Posting PMs should not be done, since they could be easily faked, and all the insults and harassments from other players can be sent to us, the support, either via screenshot or copied conversation. Begging is not permitted, of course, but neither is insulting moderators and support for doing their job, especially when one has been warned many times. 

I hope that helped a bit :)

Good day!

I'm a newbie and I just read the rules just now. When I first got here I couldn't see this post. I suggest that there should also be a button for the rules in the interface or put the rules in the HELP section.

Thanks!

Good day!

I'm a newbie and I just read the rules just now. When I first got here I couldn't see this post. I suggest that there should also be a button for the rules in the interface or put the rules in the HELP section.

Thanks!

Welcome to Primedice!

There is a shortened version of the Chat Rules in the bottom left corner of your Primedice account, when the Chat is open, and you can easily see it by clicking on the gear. :)

Good day!

Thanks!

Welcome to Primedice!

There is a shortened version of the Chat Rules in the bottom left corner of your Primedice account, when the Chat is open, and you can easily see it by clicking on the gear. :)

I got it now, thank you for your response :D