Sign in to follow this  
RGBKey

Storj

Is anyone else here a storj farmer? If you're not familiar with it, Storj is a decentralized platform for cloud storage. It allows you to buy storage space at incredibly competitive rates compared to other service providers and also allows you to rent out your unused disk space to the network where you get paid for how much people use. I think it's great, you can learn more at http://storj.io

thanks for this info bro ill check it out now. how much you earn by the way?

The payout info for March was just released, I stored an average of 58GB over the whole period and had some number of bandwidth used. I got paid a little under $5. Halfway through march though they released the billing system and now many more people are uploading data, now I'm storing 168GB. I expect to get paid a lot more at the end of April.

thanks for this info bro ill check it out now. how much you earn by the way?

The payout info for March was just released, I stored an average of 58GB over the whole period and had some number of bandwidth used. I got paid a little under $5. Halfway through march though they released the billing system and now many more people are uploading data, now I'm storing 168GB. I expect to get paid a lot more at the end of April.

hey bro can you pm me how to do this. thanks!