Bes19

do you think Duterte is the best president in the Philippines?

I voted President Duterte coz out of all candidates, i think he is the only one suitable for the position. I get mad everytime they diss him and his platforms. For me He is one of the best President second to Marcos. For you, do you think he is the best President in the Philippines? Share your thoughts.

Hmm i guess yes is my answer because nowadays crime is anywhere so he solve that problem in our community to make less criminal in the country.

I voted President Duterte coz out of all candidates, i think he is the only one suitable for the position. I get mad everytime they diss him and his platforms. For me He is one of the best President second to Marcos. For you, do you think he is the best President in the Philippines? Share your thoughts.

In a way, yes. Are is efforts enough to secure the top seat among the former Philippine presidents? No. But make no mistake, he is making a difference. The country is changing, be it for the better. His generation won't be forgotten long after his term ends. The cruel, yet kind, deadly, yet compassionate Mayor from Davao.

Well. For. Me.. Yes. I voted him.. I am supporting him. And he did a lot of changes here in our country.

i agree with all of you guys! He's doing his best to make our country a better one but then there are still filipinos who are so selfish,self centered, hypocrites and lazy bum that's why people would feel like there is no changes. But i will support our President all the way :)

I think Miriam Defensor Santiago was the best bet for the candidate of being a President in the Philippines. Sadly enough she died of cancer and most votes are allocated to President Duterte. I voted for Duterte myself because he is the best out of the two remaining candidates which are Jejomar Binay who is corrupt to the core and Mar Roxas who is a pet of the previous ex-President Nognog Aquino.

I think Miriam Defensor Santiago was the best bet for the candidate of being a President in the Philippines. Sadly enough she died of cancer and most votes are allocated to President Duterte. I voted for Duterte myself because he is the best out of the two remaining candidates which are Jejomar Binay who is corrupt to the core and Mar Roxas who is a pet of the previous ex-President Nognog Aquino.

i agree to you for that, i strongly admire late miriam defensor, she is indeed a good leader when she is alive  :'(

i believe in her courage and wisdom.