iVanderHel94

Primedice Faucet Limit

Primedice Faucet Limit Suggestion and Feedback

Firstly, let me introduce myself, my name is Ivan. I'm quite new to Primedice, but quite active since the first time I started playing.

If there's any mistake that I did in PD or I do in this post, I am sorry. :)

Alright!

I have been playing my bets from the faucet and I have lost too many times, until I reached a point where the system said: "You have reached the maximum claim for faucet for this week", something like that.

I was quite disappointed to read that message as I'm now playing it a lot.

My suggestions are:

1. It would be nice if there's a notification or a timer set in the homepage of PD to see when can we return and claim our next available faucet.

2. It would also be nice if the faucet for players who have not wagered until 10 BTC is not relatively too low (150 satoshis). Maybe for players who have reached 1 BTC wager, they could start with higher faucet than players who haven't reached that point.

So it will encourage players to play more as they feel an achievement of unlocking higher faucet.

Hopefully this could be implemented, seeing this benefit and attract new or recently joined players

Regards,

Ivan

the idea of notification or a  timer set is good , about the second suggestion , I believe you are quite new to pd , it used to be you must have wagered 1btc before your faucet increase ,but for faucet abuse concern they lifted 1btc to 10 BTC.

Remove Faucet limit much better! not every HR use it

I think the purpose of faucet is to prevent fsucrt farming, but then again you are right, not everyone use this privilege. Surely PD can adjust this matter.

Hi Ivan, nice to meet you!

Also this is a fine example of a high quality post.  I wish more people started topics like that.

I think its been suggested a few times to know how many claims you got left or a timer to know how long till you can claim again. Good suggestion.

Increased faucet... in what grand order are you thinking? Are you suggestion a faucet of 300+ or 500 ish?

Cheerd

Hi Ivan, nice to meet you!

Also this is a fine example of a high quality post.  I wish more people started topics like that.

I think its been suggested a few times to know how many claims you got left or a timer to know how long till you can claim again. Good suggestion.

Increased faucet... in what grand order are you thinking? Are you suggestion a faucet of 300+ or 500 ish?

Cheerd

Hey Kristoff,

Thanks for the compliment on the post :)

Yes I was thinking around 300 to 500ish satoshis would be great for faucet starters.

Those who play with the faucet do not bring benefits to the site, so I think changes regarding the size of the faucet should not be expected =

Those who play with the faucet do not bring benefits to the site, so I think changes regarding the size of the faucet should not be expected =

anything in the site always bring benefit like faucet  ;) if there no faucet in PrimeDice the site Not gonna be this Big so everything always bring Benefit :)

cheers

anything in the site always bring benefit like faucet  ;) if there no faucet in PrimeDice the site Not gonna be this Big so everything always bring Benefit :)

cheers

Completely agree with artcode. Sorry, Fredik, but what makes a company great is because of everyone's cobtribution including the small people (faucet players).

These faucet players are the expected customers who are still curious on how to play (or people who haven't got money to deposit), some of them will be a real customers (players who deposit) when they feel they are intrigued by the game.

If PD don't listen about the faucet suggestion, it will create loss of interest to play due to relatively small amount to start.

It's all about customer service, marketing, and business :)

The limit really did used to be a lot lower - originally, there wasn't even one; wagering from the very start would cause your faucet to increase. (Base faucet back then was 500 sats.)

Then, the limit was raised to...1 BTC (or something a bit more?), I think, in an attempt to curb faucet abuse. Then the limit was raised again, to 10 BTC. (And at some point, the base faucet was reduced until it was 150 sats.) Eventually, faucet claims were also limited to 50 per day.

It'd be nice if we could return to those old days, when there weren't any restrictions like this...but with so many people trying to exploit the system, I don't think PD sees it as viable...

(Also, the faucet claims will reset every day at the same hour - so once you remember what time it resets, you won't need a timer to keep track of when you can claim your faucet again.)

The limit really did used to be a lot lower - originally, there wasn't even one; wagering from the very start would cause your faucet to increase. (Base faucet back then was 500 sats.)

Then, the limit was raised to...1 BTC (or something a bit more?), I think, in an attempt to curb faucet abuse. Then the limit was raised again, to 10 BTC. (And at some point, the base faucet was reduced until it was 150 sats.) Eventually, faucet claims were also limited to 50 per day.

It'd be nice if we could return to those old days, when there weren't any restrictions like this...but with so many people trying to exploit the system, I don't think PD sees it as viable...

(Also, the faucet claims will reset every day at the same hour - so once you remember what time it resets, you won't need a timer to keep track of when you can claim your faucet again.)

Thanks for informing me about the history of this faucet improvement. If you explain it that way, well that make sense why the faucet for players who have not eagered until 1 btc is very low. But isn't it possible for PD to create a system that can track down these faucet abuser so that the faucet can be increased?

Again, thank you I just knew that the max claim for faucet is 50 times. But I still think it would br best for PD to create a timer for it, it won't cost much because it is a simple system and quite helpful :)

Its ok and I enjou PD  and agree that 100 satoshi from faucet is a small amount but i think the faucet claim amount increases or decreases with the increase and decrease of bitcoin price. This is just my view

i do agree with the notification thing so that we are reminded on how many minutes or hours we have to wait until we can claim again. And in addition to the faucet notification, it would also be nice if selecting square thing would be changed into typing words to make sure that no bots are playing.

I see you joined PD recently and I have to tell you faucets were nerfed. I used to receive 3500 satoshis per claim which is now down to 660 and I welcome the move. Previously, when the faucet was high, there were a lot of faucet farmers and it would end up costing PD 1+ BTC from the faucet which wasn't sustainable. 

Be happy with what PD has give you, you'll never find a better site or a community.

As for the faucet timer, it reset everyday at 0:00 GMT.