Edward

📢 Primedice Forum Released

Primedice users love to chat. So Primedice users deserve a forum. Here it is.

To make things fun, there is a "Shop" system. You earn points as you post. Topics are worth 5 points and posts 1 point. These points are worth 1,000 satoshi's each. They can be cashed out in the store located above. EDIT: This currently does not work but will be working within a week!

Let me, and all the mods, make this VERY clear. Any spamming or posting bullshit/rubbish/unwanted stuff will result in you losing all credits & your account.

Hello

Thank you for an excellent idea Ast.tshkr Edward

И когда же заработает перевод, в течении недели прошло уже два раза, а магазин не работает.?

Topics are worth 5 points and posts 1 point. These points are worth 1,000 satoshi's each. They can be cashed out in the store located above. EDIT: This currently does not work but will be working within a week!

It is not working for me yet. Is it just me or is this the problem with others. Not being able to cash out the credits.

Thnaks

Yeah i don't get if we get instantly the credits or if all it's credited manually by admin or whoever does it...

I cant believe how congested this thread is with assinine comments and ridiculously obvious spam...seriously these people are the evil that lurks on the backside of the lip of a toilet.

That being said, I love the forum, and look forward to its existance in the future days to come!

Its always number for me mate xD. Other site stay stable in the beginning but in the long run it will scam people which is not good.

It seems the madness never ends, and the Spam Topics and Comments will continue until the weeds are plucked from the garden!