Edward

📢 Primedice Forum Released

Primedice users love to chat. So Primedice users deserve a forum. Here it is.

To make things fun, there is a "Shop" system. You earn points as you post. Topics are worth 5 points and posts 1 point. These points are worth 1,000 satoshi's each. They can be cashed out in the store located above. EDIT: This currently does not work but will be working within a week!

Let me, and all the mods, make this VERY clear. Any spamming or posting bullshit/rubbish/unwanted stuff will result in you losing all credits & your account.

Wow this is awesome! Excellent idea!

Gives users an extra feel of forum use and keeping connected with their favorite site.

Also with this point system is a great incentive on keeping users interests alive.

News and updates, current giveaways, and current events!

Can't wait to see what posts we find here =)

Primedice users love to chat. So Primedice users deserve a forum. Here it is.

To make things fun, there is a "Shop" system. You earn points as you post. Topics are worth 5 points and posts 1 point. These points are worth 1,000 satoshi's each. They can be cashed out in the store located above. EDIT: This currently does not work but will be workign within a week!

Let me, and all the mods, make this VERY clear. Any spamming or posting bullshit/rubbish/unwanted stuff will result in you losing all points.

:)Ed love all. :) Shop btc niceeee. ;D

W :o W  honestly i just knew it now after get notice in primedice about "2nd Early Bird Giveaway" and then i try create account hmm seems this is really fresh, its like aw i am still virgin lol

anyway, sometimes i still get error message when i try open other sub forum

Love the incorporation of points. I can totally see it as a great way to thank people for solid contributing posts in the future and I hope to see even more added on to this idea beyond just being able to convert it to satoshi (perhaps we could implement forum related things to do with it also, like custom username effects/custom user titles and such)

Guest ccc222

omg I'm so afraid for you Edward. There will likely be a lot of people trying to cash in on this system. Best of luck!

Agreed, though I imagine he's got some peeps looking for these kind of people and actions. He has several posts talking about how it will be dealt with harshly so hes obviously well aware and mentioned something about good system for it. I wonder tho why Ip banning isn't a thing. Would keep cancers like Verdande out for good. Kinda...eh peaseant problems. Let them eat cake(whyce)!!!