Jump to content

Brainy

Member
  • Content Count

    107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brainy

  1. Bet: 31,513,789,036 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 27/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 14.00x Profit 0.00001300 Bet: 31,513,789,385 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 27/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 14.00x Profit 0.00001300 Bet: 31,514,783,881 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 27/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001
  2. Bet: 31,292,752,869 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 20/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 8.00x Profit 0.00000700 Bet: 31,292,753,229 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 20/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 8.00x Profit 0.00000700 10.90 and 10.37
  3. Bet: 31,230,256,682 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,257,097 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,257,526 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,257,946 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,258,361 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,258,788 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,259,204 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,259,629 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,260,036 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,260,451 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,230,260,867 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  4. If you could instantly change one thing(on primedice or stake), what would that be. Username: mrmuscolo11
  5. Bet: 31,194,091,460 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 17/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001 Bet: 31,194,037,006 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 17/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001
  6. Hello, i've wanted to open a topic about this for a while but wasnt sure about how to say it. Well as all of you know primedice, stake & other sites say their edge is 1 % but if you take into concideration their payouts this might not look such a close 1 %. Let me explain. Simplest way to imagine that is that odds of hitting one of the exact rolls is 1/10.001 Starting from 00.00 to 10.000. (for example purposes i'll say 1/10.000) Now payouts for 98% chance are 1.01x meaning you can hit 9800 times and lose 200 times. If for example your start bet is 100 satoshi you would (after 10.000 rolls ) be winning 9800 satoshi but you would be losing 20.000 satoshi. And if you calculate wins / losses house edge comes close to 50 %, Next if we take a max one so hitting 100.00 roll, you have as said 1 / 10001 chances of hitting that and it pays out 9900X and again if we calculate this you losing 10000 times starting with 100 satoshi it equals to 0.01000000 bitcoin in losses and 0.00990000 in winnings. And again if we calculate that we came to a one percent edge as is it supposed to be. Have you ever thought about it ? And what kind of multipliers did you play before. High or low ? Will this change your mind? Im interested in hearing your opinions.
  7. Bet: 31,131,291,348 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 15/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001
  8. Bet: 31,094,523,331 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 14/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 66.00x Profit 0.00006500 Bet: 31,094,565,869 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 14/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 66.00x Profit 0.00006500
  9. Bet: 31,081,431,308 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 13/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500 Bet: 31,081,566,915 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 13/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500
  10. Bet: 31,038,446,733 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 12/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500 Bet: 31,038,461,427 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 12/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500
  11. Bet: 30,888,780,727 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 07/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 7.00x Profit 0.00000600
  12. Bet: 30,702,310,533 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 29/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 23.02x Profit 0.00002202 Bet: 30,701,794,589 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 29/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 23.02x Profit 0.00002202 Bet: 30,745,505,379 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 01/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001
  13. Bet: 30,511,019,487 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 22/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 11.61x Profit 0.00001061 Bet: 30,511,019,797 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 22/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 11.61x Profit 0.00001061 Bet: 30,523,398,038 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 23/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001
  14. Bet: 30,327,083,808 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 15/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 30,327,204,816 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 15/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 30,327,340,041 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 15/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  15. Bet: 30,158,860,521 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 08/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 19.00x Profit 0.00001800 Bet: 30,158,860,843 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 08/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 19.00x Profit 0.00001800
  16. Bet: 29,987,039,699 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 01/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001 Bet: 29,977,575,513 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 01/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001 Bet: 29,990,325,625 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 01/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001 Bet: 29,990,826,663 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 01/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001 Bet: 29,991,341,290 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 01/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001
  17. Bet: 29,834,000,312 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 25/03/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001 Bet: 29,834,031,297 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 25/03/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.01x Profit 0.00000001
  18. Bet: 29,631,912,421 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/03/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 50.00x Profit 0.00004900 Bet: 29,631,912,772 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 18/03/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 50.00x Profit 0.00004900
  19. Bet: 29,439,343,787 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 11/03/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 29,441,061,685 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 11/03/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  20. Bet: 29,378,106,027 placed by mrmuscolo11 on 09/03/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 99.00x Profit 0.00009800 99.06
  21. has not happened yet here on primedice as i am new here on forum but ,when martingaling, when busting going all in with the remaining balance.. not having good results from that strategy
  22. I like to watch it because sometimes you can see the strategy that someone uses, and maybe use it for myself
  23. You can use it here also, but i cannot confirm if it will like 2-3 % adding, add same like in stake.com
×