Hey PDicers , well i assume most of pd players have a target or a goal to achieve. For me it's 1 btc profit , i had 2 btc profit but busted them sadly;.
Well i was too greedy, wanted to reach 10 btc haha so like we say greed got my ass :p
So i want to ask you guys (and ladies) in this topic what's your goal , what profit you want to reach in PD and how will you manage to achieve it?
Go post your comments and give me some ideas, thanks!
Celebrate Christmas in style by competing in our
brand-new Tournament feature!
To celebrate this Christmas season and the beginning of a new year, we are hosting a unique Christmas tournament mode. Compete against all the other players on Primedice for a share in a prize pool unlike anything you have seen before!
The tournament commences on the 17th and will run until the 6th of January. During the tournament period, the prize pool will grow based on 10% of the accumulated house edge generated by all bets made on Primedice and will be distributed by our "three wise men" to the top 100 players on the leaderboard at the end.
I am posting this for fun ha ha.....
I want to know from all players what happened in your life after starting gambling.
I have seen husband wife both gambling so they must not have any issues but what about others.
Be careful of Impersonators. My accounts are "UltraChief" and "UltraBank" on Primedice, "UltraChief" on forum. These are the only accounts from which I will ever contact you for any trade. Rest all others pretending to be me are impersonators.
Trades Ledger overview: 41/41 Successful
Won some LTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE but cant withdraw it yet? I am here to help.
With the introduction of altcoins in Primedice I am opening a separate thread for managing crypto trades. Because Primedice will not offer any internal exchange system to convert your LTC and ETH to BTC, I will try to help you all out.
All trades will be strictly crypto trades. I DO NOT trade in reversible money transfer systems like Paypal, Skrill or Western Union. Only bitcoin or other crypto accepted.
Cryptos being traded here : Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin. More to be added in case Primedice adds more coins.
All trades are going to be done at with 1-5% increase but we can always negotiate the price. Offer a trade here if interested at the price you want to buy/sell and await response from me. Bulk orders (above 1LTC trades) will have only 1% fees, while tiny orders (less than 0.01LTC trades) will have higher fees and equivalent in other altcoins as well.
If you are willing to use an escrow that is fine by me. Otherwise you have to send first.
Offer in the following format (copy the format and post accordingly):
[Have]Currency 1 - [Want]Currency 2
Price offered :
Any other details:
Hoping to get some good trades done.😁
Trades Ledger: (format is : Received - Sent)
1. LTC 0.002 - BTC 0.00003 | @katsuragi
2. LTC 0.002 - BTC 0.00003 forum credits | @fabianabank
3. BTC 0.002 - LTC 0.12 | @lolgato
4. LTC 0.04 - BTC 0.0006 | @skfxf4e
5. BTC 0.000655 - LTC 0.04 | @athena2007
6. BTC 0.0002 - LTC 0.01 | @showrov1993
7. BTC 0.0007 - LTC 0.04 | @showrov1993
8. BTC 0.0005 - LTC 0.027 | @Sraboni
9. BTC 0.0002 - LTC 0.012 | @Wolfcub
10. LTC 0.003 - BTC 0.00004 | @CanihoJR
11. BTC 0.00024 - LTC 0.014 | @yololife2
12. BTC 0.00145 - LTC 0.09 | @MateuszHDHR1
13. LTC 0.7 - BTC 0.0108 | @Faris
14. BTC 0.00015 - LTC 0.01 | @AliBaba17
15. ETH 0.01 - BTC 0.0007 | @fatterthanelvis
16. BTC 0.011 - LTC 0.699 | @jbenjaminy
17. BTC 0.001 - ETH 0.013 | @jbenjaminy
18. ETH 0.033 - BTC 0.0024 | @skfxf4e
19. ETH 0.015 - BTC 0.00105 | @fatterthanelvis
20. ETH 0.014 - BTC 0.001 | @showrov1993
21. BTC 0.0052 - ETH 0.065 | @jbenjaminy
22. BTC 0.02 - LTC 1.2479 | @jbenjaminy
23. BTC 0.00003 - LTC 0.002 | @sawphyo0943
24. ETH 0.004 - BTC 0.00025 | @Clena
25. ETH 0.012 - BTC 0.00087 | @LuciferMS
26. LTC 0.010 - BTC 0.00013 | @LuciferMS
27. LTC 0.0222 - BTC 0.00027 | @GritsnGravy
28. LTC 0.9 - BTC 0.0105 | @MateuszHDHR1
29. BTC 0.00015 - LTC 0.011 | @LuciferMS
30. BTC 0.00025 - LTC 0.02 | @showrov1993
31. BTC 0.003 - LTC 0.25 | @Gergely1528
32. BTC 0.00016 - LTC 0.016 | @lint59
33. ETH 0.02 - BTC 0.001 | @davincuy
34. LTC 0.618 - BTC 0.006 | @Gergely1528
35. LTC 0.023 - BTC 0.0002 | @davincuy
36. LTC 1.56 - BTC 0.0127 | @iamsheikhadil
37. BTC 0.000388 - ETH 0.00933 | @Wolfcub
38. BTC 0.00040 - LTC 0.0438 | @Checkpoint
39. BTC 0.0003 - LTC 0.03 | @Noeprellik1
40. ETH 0.015 - DOGE 864 | @katsuragi (No fees taken)
41. BTC 0.000214 - DOGE 360 | @S101
Hello everyone, I have a account here in PD for a long time, but I still did not use the forum, but this week I ended up coming to know, so here I am. Thanks for everyone's attention and have lots profits!