Jump to content

Pirnitho

Noob
  • Content Count

    77
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pirnitho

  1. 20.29: Bet: 32,109,766,617 placed by Pirnitho on 17/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 92.02: Bet: 32,120,321,210 placed by Pirnitho on 18/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  2. Bet: 31,957,342,904 placed by Pirnitho on 10/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 49.50x Profit 0.00004850 Bet: 31,957,343,000 placed by Pirnitho on 10/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 49.50x Profit 0.00004850
  3. 01.01 Bet: 31,837,488,945 placed by Pirnitho on 06/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 01.10 Bet: 31,837,547,460 placed by Pirnitho on 06/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 10.01 Bet: 31,837,783,706 placed by Pirnitho on 06/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 11.01 Bet: 31,837,996,457 placed by Pirnitho on 06/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 00.11 Bet: 31,838,089,738 placed by Pirnitho on 06/06/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  4. 14x two times consecutively: Bet: 31,580,953,893 placed by Pirnitho on 29/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 14.00x Profit 0.00001300 Bet: 31,580,954,078 placed by Pirnitho on 29/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 14.00x Profit 0.00001300 Roll 10.47: Bet: 31,582,165,999 placed by Pirnitho on 29/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  5. 01.94: Bet: 31,294,034,903 placed by Pirnitho on 20/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 8.00x Profit 0.00000700 07.16: Bet: 31,294,035,171 placed by Pirnitho on 20/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 8.00x Profit 0.00000700
  6. I'm still fairly new to Primedice and Stake (the large list of games on Stake really tickles my fancy), but how do you decide how to make changes and upgrades, such as the new dark theme (only) on Stake? How do you balance the sleek look with fun and excitement of getting a win? Do you have a large group of playtesters, or just a few people who make these kind of decisions, and just see how they play out over time?
  7. Pirnitho Happy birthday Primedice! πŸ•ΊπŸŽ‰
  8. Bet: 31,206,776,220 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,776,403 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,776,607 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,776,760 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,776,956 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,777,136 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,777,300 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,777,484 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,777,672 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,777,850 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,778,043 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,778,208 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,206,778,379 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,207,151,966 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 Bet: 31,207,152,405 placed by Pirnitho on 18/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  9. Something which I haven't seen anyone mentioned is that the Dice on Primedice is strictly better than the dice on Stake. On primedice you have exactly 10,000 possible rolls, and a 1% house edge. On stake you have the same payouts (as far as I can tell), but 10,001 possible rolls (you can roll 100.00 which is not possible on Primedice). Therefore, for the hardcore math enthusiasts, Primedice is the better place to play Dice!
  10. 76.67 and 67.76ο»Ώ: 1. 76.67: Bet: 31,171,794,110 placed by Pirnitho on 17/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100 2. 67.76: Bet: 31,172,621,942 placed by Pirnitho on 17/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  11. We all want to know how to maximise our chances of winning (at least, I do). But I see so many people playing on low multipliers such as 2x or even 1.01x sometimes, and with very large amounts. This isn't the best way to fight the house edge! Of course, you cannot beat the house edge in the long run. But here is how you can maximise your chances - play the high payouts with a low base bet. I will give you a small example to prove the maths of it. Let's say, I want to double my 10K doge to 20K. I can do this in two ways, for the purpose of explaining: 1. A single bet on 2x payout - 49.5% chance to win. You might think, 1% house edge, there's no way to get better than 49.5% chance to win, right? Wrong! 2. I play on 200x payout - 0.495% chance to win. So, how does this work? Take your 10K doge and figure out, how much do I need to bet to make my goal of 20K doge. So that would be: (20K - 10K) / 199 = ~50.25 doge. So I would place a bet with 50.25 doge at 200x payout. If I win, this will instantly take me to my goal of 20K doge. But what if I lose? Then I will have: 10K - 50.25 = ~9949.75 doge. Now how much do I need to bet to make my goal of 20K doge? = (20K - 9949.75) / 199 = ~50.50 doge. If you follow this math, then you can place 138 bets before you end up with 28.31 doge, which isn't enough to reach 20K with a single bet on 200x. So let's say you can make about 138 bets before you lose. So what's the chance of winning? Well, what's the chance of losing all of the 138 bets? It is: (1 - 0.495/100)^138 = 0.504192937 ~ 50.42% chance of losing all of those bets. So therefore, the chance of winning at least ONE of those bets (and you only need one, then you reach your goal) is 1 - 50.42% = 49.58% chance to win! Which is better than the 49.5% of making a single bet on 2x! I know it's not a big difference, and of course 200x is just an example, you can do this with bigger or smaller multipliers, I just wanted to show you that it's not better to bet big on a small multiplier, when you can have the chance to win with a smaller bet on a big multiplier! It's not guaranteed to win, of course, it just increases your odds by a tiny bit, but I like to be aware of the fact that this is possible! I hope this helps you guys.
  12. Bet: 31,117,551,891 placed by Pirnitho on 15/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  13. over Bet: 31,088,380,166 placed by Pirnitho on 14/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 66.00x Profit 0.00006500 under Bet: 31,088,430,785 placed by Pirnitho on 14/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 66.00x Profit 0.00006500
  14. 6.06 Bet: 31,058,352,368 placed by Pirnitho on 13/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500 5.66 Bet: 31,060,571,393 placed by Pirnitho on 13/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500
  15. 1. Roll over, rolled 96.89: Bet: 31,028,285,512 placed by Pirnitho on 12/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500 2. Roll under, rolled 2.76: Bet: 31,028,298,505 placed by Pirnitho on 12/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 6.00x Profit 0.00000500
  16. 91.07 Bet: 30,872,029,057 placed by Pirnitho on 06/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 7.00x Profit 0.00000600
  17. Happy birthday Primedice! Wow, there's a lot of cool stuff to look forward to. Looking forward to the daily challenges and events! Username: Pirnitho
  18. 2.12 Bet: 30,754,463,209 placed by Pirnitho on 02/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 23.02x Profit 0.00002202 3.11 Bet: 30,754,579,493 placed by Pirnitho on 02/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 23.02x Profit 0.00002202 23.23 Bet: 30,764,893,961 placed by Pirnitho on 02/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  19. Bet: 30,567,365,109 placed by Pirnitho on 24/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 11.61x Profit 0.00001061 Bet: 30,567,365,253 placed by Pirnitho on 24/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 11.61x Profit 0.00001061 Bet: 30,567,446,151 placed by Pirnitho on 24/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000100
  20. Bet: 30,546,032,477 placed by Pirnitho on 23/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000000 Multiplier 11.00x Profit 0.00000000 Bet: 30,546,032,798 placed by Pirnitho on 23/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000000 Multiplier 11.00x Profit 0.00000000 Bet: 30,546,033,134 placed by Pirnitho on 23/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000000 Multiplier 11.00x Profit 0.00000000 Bet: 30,546,033,451 placed by Pirnitho on 23/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000000 Multiplier 11.00x Profit 0.00000000 Bet: 30,546,033,780 placed by Pirnitho on 23/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000000 Multiplier 11.00x Profit 0.00000000 Thanks again for the fun challenge..
  21. 7x.77: (76.77) Bet: 30,330,981,984 placed by Pirnitho on 15/04/2019 Wagered 2.00000000 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 2.00000000 77.x7: (77.47) Bet: 30,332,151,911 placed by Pirnitho on 15/04/2019 Wagered 2.00000000 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 2.00000000 97.77: Bet: 30,332,537,477 placed by Pirnitho on 15/04/2019 Wagered 2.00000000 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 2.00000000
  22. Bet: 30,302,502,604 placed by Pirnitho on 14/04/2019 Wagered 1.60000000 Multiplier 19.00x Profit 28.80305600 Bet: 30,302,503,332 placed by Pirnitho on 14/04/2019 Wagered 1.60000000 Multiplier 19.00x Profit 28.80305600
  23. 97 also is not valid, the bet id is not above the previous one
  24. 96 Bet: 30,258,154,845 placed by Pirnitho on 12/04/2019 Wagered 0.00000000 Multiplier 2.00x Profit 0.00000000
×