Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Bimfo last won the day on May 25

Bimfo had the most liked content!

About Bimfo

  • Rank

Player Details

  • Username
  • Wagered (BTC)
  • Wagered (ETH)
  • Wagered (LTC)
  • Wagered (BCH)
  • Wagered (DOGE)

Recent Profile Visitors

745 profile views
  1. Nobody is here just to just have fun. We are to look for money. Even the rich people came here to look for more money because of greed. Fun just come by the way. Dont let anyone deceive him/herself. If you are not looking for a way to make money, why are you now here? So if you roll and you lose, are you still having fun, or you are deciving yourself? I have not seen anyone that laughs or have fun when losing money, and this is a casino, there is all probability that you will lose money even at if it is at 98% chance, you still have 2% to lose. Then if you lose, then, are you still having fun? You better dont let us deceive ourselves. If you know you are looking for a place to have fun, why not just be active on Twitter or facebook or any good forum like reddit, At least you can have meet people and have fun there too, why did you choose primedice or stake? We are here to make money, and fun comes along with it.
  2. Libra is a facebook coin, so there is all possibility that the owners and creators will want to store your informations and the details of the people that bought it and are making use of it. If tjhat is the case, then they are going against the policy of cryptos and they are not in any way close to the BTC that doesn't have any owner or have a central point where the coin goes in or out. I don't see Libra ever and ever beating the BTC, unless if Mark sells facebook, because people don't trust facebook with their information, something that is very critical and very essential in the crypto World. Anonymous is the secret code of this world, if you are not going anonymously, then you are not fit to be in the crypto world. The coin Libra will definitely fade off.
  3. Over Bet: 32,919,352,798 placed by Bimfo on 14/07/2019 Wagered 0.00003700 Multiplier 11.00x Profit 0.00037000 Under Bet: 32,919,355,315 placed by Bimfo on 14/07/2019 Wagered 0.00003700 Multiplier 11.00x Profit 0.00037000 11.11 Bet: 32,946,838,378 placed by Bimfo on 14/07/2019 Wagered 0.00003700 Multiplier 1.10x Profit 0.00000370
  4. I can agree with you in somethings, and I may not agree with you in some other things. Yes, gambling may not make you a better person but it still teaches you somethings about life. Gambling is all about risk, and not just risk alone, calculated risks. There are some laws that guide a successful gambler, if as a gambler you tend to follow these laws and rules, you will definitely be better in the way you look at life and the way you take risks. Life is all about risk. Risk whether to go into this business, whether to waste my time reading this book. If you are a good gambler, you will know if if the risk is worth it or not,. Gambling may not make you a better person but it will definitely teach you a lot of things about life, and moves you have to make delicately in all aspects of life and your journey on this planet.
  5. I don't know the history about all these, but if it was not PD the pioneer of dice casino, then they were the biggest player and house when crypto gambling came to being. They started in 2013. 2013 in the crypto world was still early and still like a stone age in the crypto world, so I am actually giving it to them that they started the crypto gambling in that time. The statement "PrimeDice: Creator of Dicing" is not just a statement, it is a damn fact and the absolute truth. I think Eddie mentioned it in the last birthday stream of PD. And they are not just the creator, they are the biggest dicing and definitely the most fair of all. No manipulation whatsoever. If you lose any bet, you can also go on and verify the rolls.
  6. I think me and my friend bet 4$ on who will finish using his bathing soap 1st. It was very funny. 😂😂😂😂😂 I think another time, we made a bet on which team will pass the ball first in the game of football, and the team who will make the first throwing. There are a lot of funny things, my friend and I make bets on
  7. The reason why we all gamble is to look for extra funds. No matter your reason for gambling initially, it is just a way to look for extra funds. You might want to gamble because you want to pass out the time and have fun, but behind the back of your mind, it will still be there that you want to make extra funds, and you can make much more than extra funds. We are found way down here because of extra funds and greediness of wealth. Don't let anyone tell you another flimsy reason.
  8. Loool. I just used the command !bonzo and I muted myself. I love this
  9. There is no way to consistently win. You have to change all ways. You have to be so flexible especially when it is on dice. There is no 1 strategy that can make your rich on dice. You have to follow the trend and be flexible. The house edge is so dangerous that it will be so catastrophic if you think there is a singular way to win on dice. You have to change your ways and your strategy. You have too. So goodluck to you my friend.
  10. Be careful my friend. Don't bet all your balances on one single time or bet. And don't rely on margintale. Margintale is the most stupid method of all time.
  11. I think this is not the best time to invest, I feel btc will still come down and it will affect all other major cryptocurrencies. If I want to propose the best time to invest is when the Year is coming to an end. People will sell a lot of currency and it will decrease the value of most. But most importantly of all, this is the most wrong time to invest in cryptos, because the value is not stable, unless if you are trader 24/7, and you can cashout immediately the coin starts losing. But I don't think there is anyone that can be so accurate, that will know exactly when the coins will start losing value. I might be wrong though.
  12. Thanks big bro, I have found a way around it. I already have a local supplier that can supply me BTC and ETH in my local currency. So if I check my Vault and I have a coin that is not ETH or BTC and I needed money. I just change through Dinabot to BTC and then transfer it out to my local supplier, then I pay for the transaction fee and then get my local currency in return. I would have loved to be using paypal but paypal is not allowed to receive money from my country. So it s a lose lose for me if I use paypal.
  13. I also lost all my balances on stake yesterday. I decided to risk all. Something that I have not done for almost 6 Months now. I did it and it cost me gravely. It happened in the middle of the night, I just closed my laptop and I slept. But when I lose, I just take a long walk and come back. To lose all your balances is a very bad and sour taste in the mouth. I feel I still have a long way to go. I never think my 1st bet will cost me a lot. But you just have to move on. You can't stay on a loss for too long. You have to move on. It's a lesson. I have learnt my lesson now.
  14. Risking big is not a big deal on PD. I have seen an high roller of 10 BTC. It all depends on your bank roll. Lol, If I mistankenly see 10 BTC in my account tommorow, I will withdraw without thinking about it twice. But some people will still gamble it and won more, but have I seen 10 BTC in my life before? So why would I gamble it?😅🤔 So, look at your bankroll and gamble away. Gambling 1 ETH is nothing. It is just the normal way of your gambling.
  15. When I am free. I can't gamble when I want to read or when I want to work. And I am free only at night. Apart from night, I am always fixed up in the day running around with work and activities, but everything is always okay during the night, and I just gamble my time away.