All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They feed you badly? What you mean lol. Oh cmon you cant be that baad
  3. Hello Dicers! FlanTwitch Stream is here! 😎 Today, I'm going to participate the race challenge! (will live 2 minutes before the race started.) Giveaway I held in this stream : Each 7 minutes giveaway at the stream by typing the keyword that being given by Flantwitch_bot. Forum giveaway, just reply this thread with Stake username. (must be available at the roll to claim your prize) If you not registered yet, please join Stake.com for now and if you really wanted to support me, you can use my link on my stream. (if you new) Twitter giveaway :https://twitter.com/FlanTwitch/status/1151811096262537216 Facebook giveaway : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=355190855148365&id=309087216425396 I do a Stream at every Thursday GMT+0, 12.00 PM (for the race event each thursday!) Make sure to hang out here and win some crypto by watching my stream! Also, reply this thread in order to join a forum giveaway! One user, one entry or will be disqualified + banned if you using alt account.
  4. Made sure I tipped someone who seemed to need it and wasn't being passive Its a nice gesture by y'all. Thanks!
  5. Ну главное не вносить в УК) остальное все не так страшно, штрафы и сейчас за что только не объявлены, и ничего живем все не особо запариваясь )
  6. i tip you 5k sats but i forgot to make a tip in public.. here's the screen shot in tip sent on my transaction.
  7. Попробуйте еще раз, возможно ситуация изменилась. Вполне вероятно что тогда у них были такие требования как раз для проведения работы по поиску обхода этой проблемы. Вполне возможно что сейчас уже им достаточно просто получить от вас хотя бы один файл чтобы понять что вам надо выдать из своей коллекции) попытка не пытка а при успехи все таки у вас хоть эта инфа восстановится.
  8. can it be other coin with the same value in the exchange?
  9. Страх это штука полезная) но когда не удовлетворён суммой на балансе то моно набить больше) ну и когда я его так раскачивал он стоил 130-140 баксов и полмонеты мне было мало) я всегда стараюсь раскачать баланс и потом с него уже набивать дальше и больше)поэтому наверно и получилось тогда)
  10. I think most crypto addicts are gambling addicts. Statistics shows that the most use for crypto coins is gambling. So if it is that so, what does that imply.? I am not saying that there are no crypto addicts that don't take part in gambling, but we that an average crypto addict will rather gamble with it than trade. I am a gambling addict though. But I am always putting it in check. I don't care about the price of BTC and alts right now, I just want to win some coin and increase it. A normal crypto addict cares about the price of the coin, we in the gambling world we don't care, we have this feeling that we can we cover up for the drop in price with a single roll.
  11. We all love tips and rains, don't we? Now is your time to shine, spread the love and make others happy AND get a prize in return. Tip out 3k Satoshi or more and post a screenshot of it below. Make sure I can see you tipped out starting today. Winners will receive 15k Satoshi each. So there will be 20 winners. Let the love begin ❤️
  1. Load more activity